Getting F-I-T!

Duke_Ferris said:
i joined a rock-climbing gym about 3 months ago. i try to get there and climb for and hour 2 or 3 times a week. it's a tough workout, i can barely move my arms by the end.

http://www.bridgesrockgym.com/

Rock climbing is an excellent workout. Gyms are expensive to join though. Bouldering is fun and inexpensive.

Energy drinks are the new cocaine. There was a time when people didn't know about the negative and long-term affects from cocaine. Same can be said about energy drinks

In 20 years time I can just see all the kids who grew up drinking Monster having heart attacks. And ditto for your brain on Aspartame.

Seriously, why don't they have advertisements about this sort of thing or about the obesity crisis and how to stay fit? Instead, it's always how to say "no" to 12 year old kids smoking pot.

WickedLiquid said:
Energy drinks are the new cocaine. There was a time when people didn't know about the negative and long-term affects from cocaine. Same can be said about energy drinks

In 20 years time I can just see all the kids who grew up drinking Monster having heart attacks. And ditto for your brain on Aspartame.

Seriously, why don't they have advertisements about this sort of thing or about the obesity crisis and how to stay fit? Instead, it's always how to say "no" to 12 year old kids smoking pot.

pretty sure its already clear energy drinks are bad for you. ive never even tried one, but i am just kicking the diet coke habit.

intoTheRain said:
pretty sure its already clear energy drinks are bad for you. ive never even tried one, but i am just kicking the diet coke habit.
I used to drink RockStar for awhile and I wasn't even aware how bad it was until I was a zombie without one. I don't think nutrition is covered enough in our daily lives.

I'm just sick of seeing anti-marijuana ads and nothing against products that are legal and can be purchased at any age (at least it's legal here).

As for myself, I got a Brita water filter. That way I'll drink more tap water because it'll always be available in my kitchen, save money by not buying bottled water and help out the environment! Triple points!

^I got a PUR water system thing for about $50 a couple years ago, it's just a big thing that sits in your fridge and makes all your water incredibly delicious. Basically you just put tap water into it, it goes through the filter into the bottom chamber, and you pour it out from there with a little push button thing (think the nozzle on those Gatorade barrels at football games). Filters only need to get changed every half year or so, and the water is crisp, cool, and delicious.

/plug

WickedLiquid said:
intoTheRain said:
I used to drink RockStar for awhile and I wasn't even aware how bad it was until I was a zombie without one. I don't think nutrition is covered enough in our daily lives.

I'm just sick of seeing anti-marijuana ads and nothing against products that are legal and can be purchased at any age (at least it's legal here).

As for myself, I got a Brita water filter. That way I'll drink more tap water because it'll always be available in my kitchen, save money by not buying bottled water and help out the environment! Triple points!

i just drink reverse osmosis water.. tastes amazing. i get the minerals i'm missing out on in multi vits.

the diet i try to stick to is pretty simple, eat like cave man. meat, veggies, water.

I hate the smell of them. It's a pure chemical jazzgasm.

A girl at my office has one every morning, and it really makes her unnattractive. Much like a woman with a cigarette.

MattAY said:

A girl at my office has one every morning, and it really makes her unnattractive. Much like a woman with a cigarette.

my buddys ex girlfriend (thank god for that), used to drink nothing but energy drinks, and she always told us she had insomnia... i honestly just wanted to punch her the stupidity hurt my head so bad. maybe she'd wake up enlightened

I have a fridge with the water and ice thing, and it filters great.
I usually have that when i'm at home.

Also, i've switched from monster to Iced Coffee now.

intoTheRain said:
MattAY said:

my buddys ex girlfriend (thank god for that), used to drink nothing but energy drinks, and she always told us she had insomnia... i honestly just wanted to punch her the stupidity hurt my head so bad. maybe she'd wake up enlightened

haha! that is so Ughrochester

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod