2010 Resolutions

Ted_Wolff

Rookie
I know someone, offhandedly, mentioned resolutions in another topic, but they really deserve their own topic for proper comment and observation on working toward being better.

One of mine is to write a book, and, at the very least, to begin writing again.

To start blogging in GR, to change my boring a** signature and... i don't know.... Write a story?

To learn how to play piano, but f**k a teacher and all that. I had lessons in kindergarten, wasn't feeling it, but then, a few days ago, started playing some real smooth, you know, Ray Charles and Chet Baker piano adaptations and it sounds pretty kickass. So yeah, i'm gonna teach myself some cool songs.

-To get out of McDonald's (the process has already begun, yes I've been applying at various places)
-To watch more movies and free time with people

That's about it so far.

Look, he has to aim somewhere, might as well be low.

I'd like to get back to my high school weight and fit in to some old jeans. Seriously!

Learn to ski! Shoop shoop shoop!

I'll probably take lessons in an indoor skislope we have near here. Although I have to wait until my knee is completely better -_-

I guess if I were to make a resolution, it would be to try to stop being self-conscious. I have started the process and I think I am doing okay so far. Hopefully I will be super confident in a few months. :D

But won't you more or less be being self-concious everytime you check on how you're doing, therefore negating the whole resolution. Paradox!!!

I want to be a better father. I received a lot of praise from in-laws over the vacation, but I feel there is still a ton more I could do better. After all, guys, the children are the future.

I need to play guitar some more. I haven't played regularly in 6 months, and haven't even touched it in 2. So I need to actually play.

And since I don't have a real resolution, that works.

- Lose some kgs. Thinking around the 7-10kg mark, turning another 5 or so into muscle.

- Get more money. Couldn't be fucked going back to school, so imma probably just work at my parents shop and get that making some more.

- Socialize more. Havn't been out to see anyone in like a month. This is in part with 'Get a girlfriend'.

- Write a short story. Nothing epic, just something i can like.

madster111 said:
- Lose some kgs. Thinking around the 7-10kg mark, turning another 5 or so into muscle.

You can't turn fat into muscle...You can burn fat and gain muscle though! So I say good luck to you and I hope you can achieve your goal! You too Stal!

You're living up to your avatar pretty well, chris.

ch860103_thumb1.jpg

I really have none, except the ones I did last year, to get a better job than I do right now (which might literally be around the corner) and to maybe somehow get into the gaming industry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle