2010 Resolutions

Well another resolution was to take off me as an avatar...and I completed that resolution as you can tell.

Look, I'm losing some weight so I can save money on pants and keep up with my hot wife on the basketball court. Madsters motivations are probably more in the "Don't become a diabetic at age 19" range.

Hey, all I'm saying is that there should be nothing more motivating than beating Madster. Although it sounds like you got a nice reward in front of you already.

Haha, my resolution wasn't necessarily to lose weight since I'm already exercising and lifting weights. It was just to eat healthier.

Annnnd, first day back to work after the holidays and I was too lazy and tired to make anything for myself for dinner.... So I ordered Chinese... :cry:

Fuck New Year Resolutions 8)

StalfrosCC said:
Madsters motivations are probably more in the "Don't become a diabetic at age 19" range.

Nope.
Drop enough weight so i can get into the army if me and my mates decide to.

StalfrosCC said:
It will be just like Modern Warfare 2. Just you wait!

There's a point where stating obviously false things about people goes too far, even if that person is madster.

Besides, we all know war looks just like Space Invaders.

Psh, we all know the best modern war simulator is Prince of Persia.

Trust me, you'll be thanking your lucky stars you know about the Sands of Time when you get shipped off to Iran.

I don't quite believe in New Year's resolutions. I think if it's truly something you want to change you'll start any time of the year, not on the first day of a new year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod