Happy New Year!

Kijan

Rookie
Because I'm going to be absent for the next 24 hours I'd just like to wish you a happy new years eve in advance. Hope you'll have fun, hope your resolutions are are reachable and hope you'll have a blast in the year to come.

And thanks for being an awesome forum. You've given me lots of laughs when I needed them most.

Much love,

Kijan <3

The year Twenty-Ten. Didn't it used to sound so futuristic? And now it's almost over and from here on out we'll be saying 20-whatever year it is.

Sure, we can also say two thousand and eleven like we did last decade. But we only said it last decade because it sounded dumb saying twenty-oh-one instead of two-thousand and one. Everyone uses short form, it's just easier that way and we're all too lazy to stretch it out. The only time you're ever going to see two-thousand and eleven is on a wedding invitation.

So good-bye 2010. Where will we be in 2020? Maybe I'll be married with children? Well, I need a gf first but what I'm saying is no one knows what the future holds... oooOOOooooOOOOoooOOOoooo

oh-nine
0-10

all the way up to 2099 (oh-99), then it begins again (2100...2101, or oh-one). No more excuses! No worries till 2110. cyas in 2110, Wicked (robot brain, human body! aka the future is cow...wow?..the future is now)

note to self: come home, delete / edit this entry completely

Happy New Years1

so i was supposed to work tonight but i broke my ankle last night instead =D

so now ima sit at home with my ankle up watchin movies and playin wow.

FUK YEA, TIME GO TO AWAY 2010

Happy New Year fellas! (Happy birthday Rob)

I'm hungover like a donkey's penis.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle