Happy New Year! 2013

danielrbischoff said:
I agree. Wicked, you should tell her that one of the best cures for hangover/head ache is an orgasm. (truth)
Haha I wish. I remember now we met at a party in pickering just east of toronto. We split a cab going back into town, my stop was first on the highway but as we pulled off she was feeling sick. The cab driver also looked shady and she was pretty wasted so I told her she could crash instead of depening on the driver to get her home.

Nothing happened, she got sick in my bathroom and slept on the couch all out of it. It still was pretty crazy though when I woke up and forgot I wasn't alone lol. And she's a gamer too so it was a fun new years day lol.

My new roommate also moved in today during the evening as she left. He has a Wii U!

Don't mean to blog about it, but 2013 is starting to get pretty awesome.

LET HER BLO- Ahh, too easy.

Sounds grand though guv'nor. Give her the ol' Mr. Charm and you'll be pulling her gaff in no time.

I spent New Years Day dealing with a brutal hangover.

Water, tylenol, sleep, sleep, sleep, McDonalds, water tylenol, sleep... you get the idea.

De-Ting said:
And I spent new years doing stuff I actually enjoy because I don't drink. :p

Just because you don't drink doesn't mean you shouldn't go out. I don't, yet I very much so enjoy the drunken shinanegins of others.

For example, I was waiting outside my friend Kyle's house, and a drunk girl who didn't live there was yelling at me, telling me that I was only allowed in if I knew Richard. No Richard lives there.

Good times.

Rakon said:
De-Ting said:
And I spent new years doing stuff I actually enjoy because I don't drink. :p

Just because you don't drink doesn't mean you shouldn't go out. I don't, yet I very much so enjoy the drunken shinanegins of others.
TV and youtube.

It's never a brilliant idea to get so smashed you throw up. But New Year's only comes once a year.

And you don't need to drink to have a good time since Rakon and I have an awesome time LOL.

Yeah, I got fucked up. I was alone at my apartment, but was chilling with everyone in #game-revolution.com chatroom. I ended up vomiting and decided to go to bed...at least I thought I went to bed. Apparently I called my grandma and a couple of my friends. I also saw I posted on Facebook and Skyped people. Of course, i ended up creating a topic here http://www.gamerevolution.com/forum/vie ... hp?t=26741

Good thing I didn't wake up with a hangover. It was a great night, but waking up was embarrassing. I'm just glad I didn't take any photos of myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle