Happy New Year! 2013

Hi all, just wishing you guys a Happy New Year from me and GameRevolution at large. It's 12:22 PM on the West Coast right now, so I'll start the countdown for this part of the world at 11 hours and 44 minutes! Where are you at and how long do you have until the ball drops?

I'm 3 hours ahead.

2012 went so damn fast but 2013 will be good times. Happy New Year everyone.

No, what the hell are you talking about? Like do we play hockey or something? :roll: We get drunk, countdown the new year, and party into the dawn.

I only ask because Japan turns it into a whole weeklong holiday and maybe there are some batshit insane traditions you have. Shit, I need to go out and buy some beer. We're going to dinner at a brewery/grill place so I'll have to start there and then realize I could spend a lot less money on booze from the grocery store.

I know MattAY is 5 hours ahead of me and I live on the east coast. It's currently 3:54PM and the ball will drop in New York in a little over 8 hours.

Wes said:
No, what the hell are you talking about? Like do we play hockey or something? :roll: We get drunk, countdown the new year, and party into the dawn.
Haha. Awesome.

Different/additional question, do you celebrate New Year Day? For the eve, I am going to visit a couple of friends' houses, drop off some wine, that kind of thing. One friend is having a sort of make-your-own-superhero party, so we'll see how that goes. I'm not sure what I'm going to be. Then, I'm going to McDonald's for a rave.

Day is a big deal to me and my family. We bust out all the traditional Japanese food that we've been preparing for a few days, and feast. Sometimes there are dolls, and there are always lots of oranges. And maybe we play some games. Hooray!

Sightless said:
Then, I'm going to McDonald's for a rave.
Is this in the playground's ballpit? Please say yes, because bumping and grinding in the McDonald's ballpit must be some subconscious fantasy of mine. Except without the subconscious part.

New Year's Eve, I'm going to try and get drunk. New Year's Day, my step-dad makes kielbasa and saurkraut or however you spell it.

Optimus-Crime said:
Sightless said:
Then, I'm going to McDonald's for a rave.
Is this in the playground's ballpit? Please say yes, because bumping and grinding in the McDonald's ballpit must be some subconscious fantasy of mine. Except without the subconscious part.
I'm actually not at liberty to say. Especially since I don't want to put any employees of the company in an awkward position.

UghRochester said:
saurkraut
Sauerkraut.

Blackstar said:
Spending my first New Years ever at home with the fiance and reading stories to her tummy.
Fiancée. Is this your current one, or one you're acquiring on new year's eve?

I think we used to have a big family dinner on New Year's day.

I used to drink until either I started thinking clearly again or my insides exploded in a liquidy funtime fountain...

Now I'll probably go to bed early to wake up and come to work in the morning...

I got a drunken call from Affen so I'm sure my year will be both auspicious and replete with boon fortunes.

Flew home today. Not doing anything special tonight, but I suspect the neighbors will set off fireworks.

danielrbischoff said:
It's 12:22 PM on the West Coast right now, so I'll start the countdown for this part of the world at 11 hours and 44 minutes!

Ha ha! Dan can't do math!

used44 said:
danielrbischoff said:
It's 12:22 PM on the West Coast right now, so I'll start the countdown for this part of the world at 11 hours and 44 minutes!

Ha ha! Dan can't do math!
I just started celebrating too early I think. No way I'm going to make it to midnight now. Too drunk!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod