Happy New Year! 2013

I started drinking way too early with too hard stuff. Memory is hazy, but I think I saw Michael Monroe live at the main church square. After that I was lost in strange limbo that involved Russian stand-up (I think it was stand-up) and way too old women.

Mod-Chip said:
I got a drunken call from Affen so I'm sure my year will be both auspicious and replete with boon fortunes.

Looking back I think I went trough all my phone contacts :oops:

I texted everyone I knew at midnight, only for my phone to promptly die before half of them could send.

I'm off to a good year of losing all human contact as I live alone in the woods. I'm only on now due to cosmic rays giving my battery a three minute charge.

YOU SHOULD HAVE TEXTED MEEE. I would have texted youuu. Don't stop touching people. More cosmic.

WHERE ARE YOUR PANTS NOW

It's 7:30pm, woke up at 4pm, walked into my living room where I'm greeted by some chick playing The Walking Dead on my PS3 LOL Apparently she passed out on my couch and I think I remember her dropping on my couch at 7am while I got her a pillow and blanket.

It took me a minute to remember how we met but it's hazy. Last night was a journey, bar hoping, and drunken encounters with strangers and all that good stuff. I'm trying to piece it together and still have that hangover feeling like you're still buzzed. Spending the rest of the day on the couch lol. I need more sleep.

Hello 2013, I'm ready.

greeted by an unknown chick in your own home, and she was ON THE COUCH?!?!?!!?

HAVE I NOT TAUGHT YOU ANYTHING?!?!

way to waste a night.. NYE, sexual assault on a stranger is expected..

Not truth, but you can try it. I thought about sleeping over at a friend's place, but there was an unknown there, and while he was cute and interesting enough (everyone else seemed to know him), I didn't want to crash with him. So home it was for me.

2013cat_zpsf0670681.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod