Gee, so sorry guys.

BlackStar

Rookie
I forgot how busy this place is, don't want to get in the way of all the serious threads.

Anyway, where were we?

Ugh said:
Yeah, it's NOT my birthday yet. Sorry, Blackstar, you'll have to wait until May 2nd like the rest of us. I'm actually quite happy this year, because I'll be 21 (U.S. Age of consent for consumption of alcoholic beverages just in case our foreign buddies don't know).

Turning 21 is fun. But then you turn 22, then 23, then 24, etc and you're like oh damn what happened to fun at 21? Your user name suggests you live in NY, so invite me to Chuck E Cheese. Chris might get jealous though...

Seriously, who closed that thread? I enjoyed it!

I blame Used. He hates the fun of others more than I do. And I REALLY hate other people's fun.

Yah I'm 25 and I'm like "what the fuuuck, where'd my youth go?!"

As soon as you leave university or college you get seriously punted into adulthood....boom! Moving out, proper job, buying accomodation, getting cars, friends of yours are popping out kids....dude...I just want to play games and read manga all day, and I'm pretty sure that's not cool for a 25 year old to think.

Ah well - I got all achievements on Rayman Origins last night by the way! FINALLY got the time trial trophy for the "Mecha No Mistake" level.....that was tough.

26 and I know the feeling all too well. *goes back to watching the 90's Spider-man cartoon* Oh Kingpin, will your lust for power ever cease???

I went to Covert Ops to see who closed your thread BS. And here's what I have for you... I don't know.

Oh it'll be Lethean. Swinging his donkey dick all around to let us know whose boss.

To be fair, it was a fair closure. Fair enough I fare. Fair hair.

BlackStar said:
I forgot how busy this place is, don't want to get in the way of all the serious threads.

Anyway, where were we?

Ugh said:
Yeah, it's NOT my birthday yet. Sorry, Blackstar, you'll have to wait until May 2nd like the rest of us. I'm actually quite happy this year, because I'll be 21 (U.S. Age of consent for consumption of alcoholic beverages just in case our foreign buddies don't know).

Turning 21 is fun. But then you turn 22, then 23, then 24, etc and you're like oh damn what happened to fun at 21? Your user name suggests you live in NY, so invite me to Chuck E Cheese. Chris might get jealous though...
Naw, I live in Rochester, PA. It's famous in our state for our High School football becoming state champions numerously, but probably famous world wide for the silver medalist Olympic runner, Lauryn Williams.

You guys are jerks.

Ugh, I'm a big fan of this Lisa Williams person! I mean, sure my city is famous for Ghostbusters, Spider-man, SNL, King Kong, Terrorisim, TMNT, The Muppets, and about a million other things. But Olympics are cool.

WickedLiquid said:
Nobody cares about that, are you close to SCRANTON PA???? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Nope, I'm on the western side of PA. About 25 Mi northwest of Pittsburgh. Believe me, I wish I was near the eastern or even the central side.

Oh, and if you ever saw the film Kingpin (which Comedy Central shows it numerous times), the first scenes where they have Woody Harrelson's character hand cut off was shot at the Beaver Valley Bowl in my town.

Blackstar, I'm not talking about a city. I'm talking about a small town.

When you get as old as I am, you can't even be really sure how old you are unless you are willing to do some math. I think that I'm 25, but I might be 26.

I'm still only 20. Think about that for a minute. Just swish it around in your mouth.

Also, my 21st birthday is on St. Patrick's Day, which is a Saturday, and the biggest drinking day of the year.

Ohhh you better believe that I'm going to sit quietly in my room and play video games by myself.

Being happy about turning 21. Been there, done that.

A lot of fuss, about nothing. Seriously, how many teenagers in America actually waited till they were 21 to start drinking? If you were like me, from the 17-20 age range, you likely spent many a weekend getting drunk or partaking in other forms of youth shenanigans.

Then you turn 21, and everyone is like "OH!!!! ThaT is SO TiiiiiiGHT!!! You can drink legally now!"

But what they really say is: "Cool, now you can progress yourself on the footpath of an alcoholic. You can now go to overcrowded, improperly ventilated environments and pay 2-3 times mark up on the same drinks you could've bought at the corner store, then worry about how you can get home without somebody winding up in jail! And the best part; You get to feel like shit tomorrow!"

Drinking lost the majority of its fun when I turned 21. Still, here or there, I'll turn back a few beers. But that sexy allure, disappeared into the birthdays past.

None the less, if you've pledged your allegiance to this country, you owe at least one trip to a drinking establishment on your 21st. So, God speed, and good luck sir.

And hopefully you don't discover a similar problem to the one I discovered on my 21st birthday; being cougar bait.

I didn't drink til I was 22. It took half a bottle of Jack to get me wobbly. So drinking is expensive.

So, yeah, I really don't.

StickyGreenGamer said:

A lot of fuss, about nothing. Seriously, how many teenagers in America actually waited till they were 21 to start drinking? If you were like me, from the 17-20 age range, you likely spent many a weekend getting drunk or partaking in other forms of youth shenanigans.

Then you turn 21, and everyone is like "OH!!!! ThaT is SO TiiiiiiGHT!!! You can drink legally now!"

But what they really say is: "Cool, now you can progress yourself on the footpath of an alcoholic. You can now go to overcrowded, improperly ventilated environments and pay 2-3 times mark up on the same drinks you could've bought at the corner store, then worry about how you can get home without somebody winding up in jail! And the best part; You get to feel like s*** tomorrow!"

Drinking lost the majority of its fun when I turned 21. Still, here or there, I'll turn back a few beers. But that sexy allure, disappeared into the birthdays past.

None the less, if you've pledged your allegiance to this country, you owe at least one trip to a drinking establishment on your 21st. So, God speed, and good luck sir.

And hopefully you don't discover a similar problem to the one I discovered on my 21st birthday; being cougar bait.

BuzzkillAchievement.png

used44 said:
StickyGreenGamer said:

But what they really say is: "Cool, now you can progress yourself on the footpath of an alcoholic. You can now go to overcrowded, improperly ventilated environments and pay 2-3 times mark up on the same drinks you could've bought at the corner store, then worry about how you can get home without somebody winding up in jail! And the best part; You get to feel like s*** tomorrow!"

BuzzkillAchievement.png

hahahahahahha.

Longo_2_guns said:
Also, my 21st birthday is on St. Patrick's Day, which is a Saturday, and the biggest drinking day of the year.

Ohhh you better believe that I'm going to sit quietly in my room and play video games by myself.

It's a Saturday, so we can organise some sort of birthday online brawl? If you use your 360 that is :brow2:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod