HAPPY NEW YEAR, GR!!!!!!

keepithowitis said:
f*** all you guys, you never warned me how bad of a headache I would have. Jesus christ. I should drink some more just to numb the pain.
That wasn't even as fun as being high.

was this your first time drunk? Aww one of our little posters is growing up!

Smoke some herbage and it'll stop hurting, it's been woking for me for like the past 6 years or so. Plus after a while either they don't hurt as much or you just get used to it. I'm not sure which but I know that I don't get a bad one unless I'm REALLY drunk these days

Keepit;

1.) Bacon + Eggs
2.) 2x shots of vodka (1x before step 3, 1x after)
3.) Cold shower

Fixed.
Else;

4.) Weed

I also have a three step process to utter enjoyment.

1. Think logically
2. Don't drink
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2

^ what he said. I'm sure most of us have been pretty badly hungover and simply powered through it... or take a nap hoping to wake up with no more headache

I eat a vegemite sandwich and drink a big glass of water before heading to bed and since staring that years ago I havn't had a single hangover. But if feeling a bit seedy, nothing goes astray a maccas brekkie.

A hangover is your body's way of telling you what you did last night. Really, all it is is your liver telling your brain that it's being overworked. Drink some motherfucking water, eat a little bread and jelly, take a nap, you'll be fine. If your body doesn't want to swallow the water, drink it through a straw.

As for me, I didn't drink at all last night. Instead, I hung out with my best friend and his girlfriend and played pool and Left 4 Dead and Dragon Age and stuff like that.

exactly what longo said, drink some water or gatorade, take some asprin, eat some bread or something of the like, shut up, and get over it. pansy.

or could just do what i do, drink so much that ya just don't get hangovers anymore, course ya have to drink a shit ton of beer just to get a decent buzz.

I always just drink a bottle of water before bed if I'm drinking heavily. I have only ever had one hangover. Didn't drink this New Year's Eve though. Was too busy sleeping. :p

I hope everyone has a great year. :)

Everyone knows that a bowl of oatmeal and a pile of greasy hash browns will cure the most potent hangover... or just get drunk more often so that hangovers become second nature to regular life.

Longo_2_guns said:
A hangover is your body's way of telling you what you did last night. Really, all it is is your liver telling your brain that it's being overworked. Drink some motherfucking water, eat a little bread and jelly, take a nap, you'll be fine. If your body doesn't want to swallow the water, drink it through a straw.

As for me, I didn't drink at all last night. Instead, I hung out with my best friend and his girlfriend and played pool and Left 4 Dead and Dragon Age and stuff like that.

Seriously. All this other crap is just that. Bread, water, rest, fresh air. The best things for a hangover.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod