HAPPY NEW YEAR, GR!!!!!!

schimmel

Rookie
So I know making the topic is pointless but I want to anyway.

Happy 2010 to all posters, old and young, Semi Noob or Old Skool, Grasshopper or Kung Fu Elivs. I hope you all have a good night and a great start to the new year!

Actually I'm in the Dominican Republic right now, they never go off daylight savings time. I was about an hour early but I figured I'd forget if I waited so I just decided to do it now

Oh, great, it's 8:00 here.
So what's everyone doing? I'm goin to a party with a few friends later, might go jump in the lake at midnight.

It's 3:30pm down here in the Australia.

Just woke up with an absolutely massive headache. Ugh. Getting pissed drunk sounded like a good idea last night.
Have taken 4 Panadol (Tylenol). Waiting for them to work.

Happy new year. We partied till the sun rose down here, you guys best do the same.

I'm currently drunk and high and very hard to type, yes let's go with that. Happy New Years

I'm not drunk but definitely buzzed after a bunch of champagne and beer with the parents. Yes, I'm 21 and spending the new year with my parents. Next year, Vegas. Anyone who wants to come with (will have to provide their own lodging and airfare) is welcome to come. I extend the invite to 21+ members of GR as anyone else wouldn't have that great a time (well anyone 18+ won't) and will require a suit. That is all.

Also, if you haven't listened to them, Them Crooked Vultures (Josh Homme [Queens of the Stone Age], Dave Grohl [Foo Fighters] and John Paul Jones [Led Zeppelin] are not only amazing sober but amazing drunk too!)

I slept through the fateful hour, only to wake up at 2:00, constipated, gaseous, and with a head cold. Plus, that Burnin' Love burger from Red Robin is doing a number on my bunghole.

Happy New Year?

I made some pizza and watched X-files 10 hours straight. Now excuse me, I'm going to make my own tinfoil hat.

Happy New Year

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
You live in Michigan, yes? You're 3 hours early.
I bet it's not the only time you've had an early discharge.
HEY-O!

>_>
:oops:

Hasn't stopped you two from having your "men's night out coffee" every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday...and every other weekend.

Happy new years and all that!

:toast:

And...and...*hic*...JCD...man....I loooooove *hic* youuuuuuu...Like that mountain *hic* of brokenbacks, man....like thaaaaa*hic*aaaaaaaat much bro!

:yawn3:

Yeah man, you know what that emoticon REALLY means...

Hung-over and heading to work, gotta love life.

Happy new years my friends, may it be prosperous and safe for everyone.

I love each and every one of you! except for the guy who's going to post next!
Cause my head hurt and i'll blame it on him!

So.... any new years resolution?

Fuck all you guys, you never warned me how bad of a headache I would have. Jesus christ. I should drink some more just to numb the pain.
That wasn't even as fun as being high.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod