FAL DE RAL DE RAL DO!

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Get high, then watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8yx4k4tzqE

You are now fucking happy! So what are you doing for New Years eve?! I'm going to Cardiff for some major merriment with a big group of my buds! It's going to be off the fucking hook! BIFF! I'm certainly going to be dancing like a duck!

What are you all up to? And since I probably wont be on here until afterwards...HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU TYPHOONS! Have a good one in 2010!

Might as well make a full sweep of a topic, so I will put this out there...what will be your new years resolution?!
Mine is: to learn to ski. Always wanted to. Plus there's a ski trip with my mates coming up soon in Vancouver, which I desperately want to go on!

....ALLLLLLRIGHT!

You don't need to get high to think that was totally tubular.

I currently have no idea what I'm going to do for new year's. Last time, I was finishing Dead Space as the clock stuck twelve. If the chance presents itself, which game should I play to usher in the new year?

As for my resolution, I shall no longer be restricted by a crappy computer, therefore I vow to use this new machine for the greater good of (intelligent) mankind, and also for my own selfish purposes... :brow2: Hence, resolution evolution.

..Why...

Why...Couldn't i stop watching?
I couldn't stop :shock:

Anyone else get the feeling they've just been brainwashed?

My New Years res is to drop 5kg, and turn another 10 into Muscle.

Speaking of ducks, it's raining right now, and my ducks are so happy about it.

And New Years is in like three days.

I'm going today, so I'm wishing you all a good one now.

Plus I wanted to share the happiest video/song in the world.

Matt, if you wanna learn to ski, come down here for a few weeks. All the rain we get is snow in the mountains, and the nearest mountain from my house is a half-hour drive and has lots of easy, forgiving runs. Hell, when you go on that ski trip, you'll show those wanker friends of yours how ace of a skier you've become! :)

I got an invite to go up to North Miami to hang with some old roommates and other college friends, eating sushi and chilling out on the beach.

But I did something like that last year.

This year I'll probably just head to the same house I head to every weekend, and watch Kyle (who I've only known to be drunk) start setting off fireworks, and killing people in MW2.

No getting high for me just now... I'm at my parent's house, but nice choice on Lemon Jelly... definitely one of my favorite moreover electronica groups

I think I'm just gonna stay home for new years. No one is throwing a party, and I've been working long days for the past little while.

Lemon Jelly! Good stuff. If you haven't heard anything else by them, listen to Space Walk.

New years resolution: aah, many things I suppose. Learning to enjoy activities as ends in themselves rather than means to some sort of end. I'll go for that I guess.

I've been invited to a few parties downtown Toronto so my close friends and I will be bar hoping from party to party all night. Should be quite an adventure!

My resloution is to eat healthier. Less fast food and more healthy cooking. Have an apple for a snack instead of patato chips, that sorta thing. It's hard when you get home from work and you're too tired to cook and always have the money to just order in, but I'll give it a shot.

Here's an idea for you. Cook a bunch of food and freeze it, that way you can just heat it up later. I used to do that when I was single, since most recipes make enough to serve four.

I am not doing anything special for New Year's Eve. I'll probably go see The Frog Princess with my family and watch my wife fall asleep at 10:00 pm, per tradition.

New Year's Resolution: Get back in school.

I'm working until 7pm... not sure what's going on after that though. :p

New Year's resolutions... hmmm, I can't think of any "self-improvement" type things that I haven't already started in the past few months. So I guess just continue what I am doing. :)

You could get another hedgehog of the opposing gender and make your fellow GRians their very own baby hedgehog.

Just don't skimp on the postage, I don't want to get mine in a standard envelope.

Yeah, they would probably poke out of the envelope. :( Also, my mom and stepdad currently breed them. (that's how I got mine) When I got back down to NC in November we had about 12 hedgehogs in the house.

We are now back down to 5 including my baby. And hopefully she isn't preggers... we found one of the baby boys before we sold him humping the girls, so there may be hogletts in my hedgehog's future. We will know in about a month. If she is, I will dedicate one of her babies to you guys.... maybe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle