Back to School

Wes

Rookie
I should point out I'm 28 years old. But I've gone back to school to better myself and get a career so I've been doing some back to school shopping, and for those of you who are going back in September what are you getting for the new year?

College has changed a lot since I was a student 7 years ago and I feel so out of touch. I also hate that I'm going to be the old fart surrounded by kids 18-21.

Would it make you feel less old if I told you we just got done buying school supplies for my son who starts first grade on Monday?

We had to buy like a dozen different things for him which is way more than I remember having to have in school.

I might be starting Grad School next fall if that counts....Then again I might not, but since my company would pay for it, might as well

I'm starting my last semester of undergrad next week. So that's fun.

Not doing any back to school shopping, though.

Back to school shopping was always fun for me. New fountain pens, and I worshipped the neatness in my exercise books for the first week. Obviously, it all goes to shit.

If it helps Wes, I had a 40 year old in my class at uni.

I just finished my first week of grad school. Woohoo! And holy shit, has the stuff I've needed to buy been expensive as hell.

Yea I started college again as well after about 8 years. Honestly I don't care if the people there are younger than me (I'm 26). I t is a bit weird interacting with people that are too young to drink, though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod