Not open for further replies.
18257280.jpg

528.gif

1237977312ninjaturtles.gif

63334jpg.gif

tmntxblaofficial.gif

turtlec.jpg

turtle2i.jpg

The irony is Robmiester is actually the pathetic one. I mean, which is worse; people who enjoy visting an online communitiy or people who enjoy tortmenting others?

You can say what you want about him being a "regular" or whatever but the only time I've ever seen him post here is when he wants to shit on everyone... He's a troll.

Persistent trolls are the online equivalent of people who do not (or cannot) distinguish between positive attention and negative attention, but simply perceive any attention as good.

I think this is to do with early development/parenting: I suspect trolls have either come from large families where every child had to fight for parental attention, or the parent(s) has been emotionally distant/disengaged (through depression, perhaps, or drug use) and our troll has learned that only the most extreme behaviour is sufficient to win him any attention at all. For whatever reason, any attention is welcome, with the board becoming a parent-substitute in the troll's 'look at me' reenactment of old patterns.

TL;DR? Robmiester has mommy and daddy issues and he unleashes his rage by creating topics such as these.

WickedLiquid said:
The irony is Robmiester is actually the pathetic one. I mean, which is worse; people who enjoy visting an online communitiy or people who enjoy tortmenting others?

You can say what you want about him being a "regular" or whatever but the only time I've ever seen him post here is when he wants to shit on everyone... He's a troll.

Persistent trolls are the online equivalent of people who do not (or cannot) distinguish between positive attention and negative attention, but simply perceive any attention as good.

I think this is to do with early development/parenting: I suspect trolls have either come from large families where every child had to fight for parental attention, or the parent(s) has been emotionally distant/disengaged (through depression, perhaps, or drug use) and our troll has learned that only the most extreme behaviour is sufficient to win him any attention at all. For whatever reason, any attention is welcome, with the board becoming a parent-substitute in the troll's 'look at me' reenactment of old patterns.

TL;DR? Robmiester has mommy and daddy issues and he unleashes his rage by creating topics such as these.

I'm glad you added a TL;DR...Cause God Damn

madster111 said:
So longo posted then deleted?
No. If I was going to say something, I'd say it without any regret. But what's the point in saying anything that's completely obvious, especially when it does such a great job of proving itself without words.

madster111 said:
Did he get my <3?
Of course I did. You know how I feel about that.

I make 50 bucks an hour now, actually... have fun with your turtle pictures.

actually that parenting burn really kinda got to me a little bit, both my parents just recently died 2 months apart just this year... so I guess you can say i am having paretning issues. but hey, next time you have an issue with yours, go upstairs out of the basement and tell them you're sorry for taking advantage of everything they were

Robmiester said:
Is what you must be if you clicked this topic. I am not going to lie, all of you are f****** losers. Go outside for f*** sakes.

Peace GR forever.

P.S. Grandmasters (i.e. the f****** owners of this s***) props, you guys are pretty cool. Everyone else, mods, posters, future pieces, even myself until today, get your f****** head together, and break free from one of the most retarded inventions known to man, the internet. All of you are a bunch of of FAKES

we can come to the internet anytime for research, information, songs, pron, and to sit there and do all that on top of chilling with your e-buddy's is absolutely a waste of life. stop wasting your life, f****** feed some squirrels or some s***! ANYTHING PLEASE.

Hey Robmiester!

That's a really cool story bro! I especially liked the part where you so cleverly told us to "go outside for fuck sakes". I can tell you've written many a story before due to your impeccable grammar and sentence structure. Not to mention your over abundance of cleverness and wit! I WILL read again, and will recommend your works to my friends and family.

Take care!

Robmiester said:
I make 50 bucks an hour now, actually... have fun with your turtle pictures.

actually that parenting burn really kinda got to me a little bit, both my parents just recently died 2 months apart just this year... so I guess you can say i am having paretning issues. but hey, next time you have an issue with yours, go upstairs out of the basement and tell them you're sorry for taking advantage of everything they were

You're already back? Congrats man. Your asshole's resolution is already off to a horrible start. And $50/hr? Nice to see that it's not a lame/pathetic issue, it's actually a class thing. Lemme go find my top hat and monocle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle