Are you an absolute fully loaded twat?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definately yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't get it Robmeister, is this your way of telling us you're joining the GameFAQs board?

With that kind of money you could buy your way into the Platinum Club over at IGN.

Shaft said:
Robmiester said:
I make 50 bucks an hour now

paid by the hour...not even salaried? get a real job.

Burn!

Chris_Crime said:
Yeah, I don't get it Robmeister, is this your way of telling us you're joining the GameFAQs board?

With that kind of money you could buy your way into the Platinum Club over at IGN.

BURN!

Schimmel said:
Robmiester said:
I make 50 bucks an hour now.
So you're whoring yourself out to fat chicks?

BURN!

WickedLiquid said:
The irony is Robmiester is actually the pathetic one. I mean, which is worse; people who enjoy visting an online communitiy or people who enjoy tortmenting others?

You can say what you want about him being a "regular" or whatever but the only time I've ever seen him post here is when he wants to shit on everyone... He's a troll.

Persistent trolls are the online equivalent of people who do not (or cannot) distinguish between positive attention and negative attention, but simply perceive any attention as good.

I think this is to do with early development/parenting: I suspect trolls have either come from large families where every child had to fight for parental attention, or the parent(s) has been emotionally distant/disengaged (through depression, perhaps, or drug use) and our troll has learned that only the most extreme behaviour is sufficient to win him any attention at all. For whatever reason, any attention is welcome, with the board becoming a parent-substitute in the troll's 'look at me' reenactment of old patterns.

TL;DR? Robmiester has mommy and daddy issues and he unleashes his rage by creating topics such as these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR2heLZ77aw

Robmiester is the kind of person who threatens to kill you if you stole his cloudsong, true story.

Robmiester said:
I next time you have an issue with yours, go upstairs out of the basement and tell them you're sorry for taking advantage of everything they were

I guess that's what happened to you? Guilty now that their dead huh? It's standard, junior!! I'M FUCKING FREUD!!

Enjoy working at the science test lab one hour a day.

Robmiester said:
actually that parenting burn really kinda got to me a little bit, both my parents just recently died 2 months apart just this year... so I guess you can say i am having paretning issues. but hey, next time you have an issue with yours, go upstairs out of the basement and tell them you're sorry for taking advantage of everything they were

Will do! Next time I visit my mom of course and bring my dirty clothes with me. What can I say? My mom does good laundry and the machines in my building suck.

You love all this attention eh? Guess my theory about you was right...

Robmiester said:
actually that parenting burn really kinda got to me a little bit, both my parents just recently died 2 months apart just this year.
So?

Nobody here cares.

In fact, you're making $50/hr?
Good work rob, you're successful at your job.

But you obviously don't have any friends if you have to troll a forum for attention, you lonely bastard.

You enjoy your money. I'll enjoy my friends and family.

Rakon said:
schimmel said:
Robmiester said:
I make 50 bucks an hour now

So you're whoring yourself out to fat chicks?

REALLY fat chicks?

fat chicks need love too... .but they gotta pay.
midnight_q_quagmire.jpg

You guys got me. You're right about everything. Check my name in tomorrows paper under obituaries. I'm just simply gonna off myself.

This is my second formal request to be permanently banned from this site.
Too much criticism.

Don't know what happened with you guys. Anyone lost a parent? Both? Anyone lose a close friend. I really could use someone to talk to, not that I'm asking any of you unconditional losers for some advice. Someday you may find yourself crashing and burning as well.. and when that day comes, you will take back much , most, if not all of the things you have ever said.

Robmiester said:
Anyone lost a parent? Both? Anyone lose a close friend. I really could use someone to talk to

At first I felt kinda bad...

Robmiester said:
, not that I'm asking any of you unconditional losers for some advice.

Then I didn't. Seriously, if you want someone to talk to and you post on these forums and insult us in the same post where you seem to be reaching out for help, then you won't really find any. I feel for you, but at the same time you insult me. That makes me feel nothing for you

I think everyone should show sympathy with one another, it would make the world a better place.

and you shouldnt feel squat for me. I'm just a figment of the board, you will never know who i am, or my identity. with thus, I am ceased to become part of your existence, even through internet communication. think about how you feel nothing for me, just like every starving child in every country, outside your little community in your little hometown, on your little block where that's probably only what matters.

So much selfishness in todays world. Too much... too much..

you didnt feel anything in the first place. only in fully published authenticated novels can someone truly capture emotion through text. a fictional story up to a biography would you feel anything. but my words? no, not my words, even the biggest asshole on the planet (not saying that's me) still feels the same emotion of feeling hurt as you would, or the next person, as bad or as good as they are. but no, dont worry about this guy over here.. I'll be alright as long as I have ......whatever it is I don't even know the word for.. just worry about your-fucking-selves..

Ah but the human psyche is full of emotion's. Hate, sympathy, fear, love, disapointment, happyness, sadness, and pity. Without that we would be nothing but robots in a sense speaking. You caught me red handed, all I do care about is myself, I feel no sympathy for others just pity especially now. You moan and bitch about your little meaningless life on a forum, on a sight clearly in its name called Game Revolution for gamers. You ain't seen shit in your life. You claim you make 50 an hour but you throw a lil suicide threat. Did you know 74% (atleast when I was studying it in school)of suicides the victims never told anyone. Here i'll make it simple for you if this is such a waste of life click the red X in the corner of the page and quit bitchin and harping. Enough sain Kingg out.

And yeah I lost my girl last february 5, my uncle august 11 who was like a father since mine walked out at an early age, and a real close friend who blew his head off.

So wait wait wait... You come to GR Rob and insult everybody with a useless thread. Then when everybody doesn't just lay down and say "thank you sir may I have another" you try to play the sympathy card?

You're not a master at manipulation. If you were, you would've gone with the sob story and then the "HAHA U GUYZ ARE LOZER RETARDZ!"

You may sucker new people like the poster above me who is taking you seriously because he feels sorry for you and actually cares. But those of us who have been here a lot longer know you're just being a douche because you can. So take your own advice and go away.

First off there's only a years difference between you and me but hey its cool you haven't pissed me off, whatgot me going was the whole boo hoo baby bullshit and the meaningless lil suicide threat. Shocking to see you post, haven't for you awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod