Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definately yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robmiester

Rookie
Is what you must be if you clicked this topic. I am not going to lie, all of you are fucking losers. Go outside for fuck sakes.

Peace GR forever.

P.S. Grandmasters (i.e. the fucking owners of this shit) props, you guys are pretty cool. Everyone else, mods, posters, future pieces, even myself until today, get your fucking head together, and break free from one of the most retarded inventions known to man, the internet. All of you are a bunch of of FAKES

we can come to the internet anytime for research, information, songs, pron, and to sit there and do all that on top of chilling with your e-buddy's is absolutely a waste of life. stop wasting your life, fucking feed some squirrels or some shit! ANYTHING PLEASE.

Haha, cute. I think he's high.

Funny to know it took you at least 7 years to realise your enlightenment. So what happened? Break up? Health scare? Emo music? Why the sudden hippie change?

I don't know, but I find plenty of time to shoot--er feed squirrels and surf the web during a 24 hour time period.

How much must your life suck, to have nothing better to do then to come onto a gaming forum and tell people off on a midday Saturday.

The internet is one of the BEST inventions TO DATE! ( i put it up there with fire, farming, and the wheel). You call them losers.. I call them my friends.

LOSERS UNITE!
braveheart5.gif

Dont let the door hit you in the Vagina on the way OUT!

Hey guys, I'm just posting to tell you cunts how much I don't need this place.

a) Am I better than you?
b) Am I definitely better than you?

I'll return for your answers.

This is a great thread to gauge the maturity of the people on this board.

Most of you are failing.

Longo_2_guns said:
This is a great thread to gauge the maturity of the people on this board.

Most of you are failing.

no kidding

*insert arrogant asshole comment about the superiority of the chat vs. the forums here*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod