Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definately yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kingg5 said:
First off there's only a years difference between you and me but hey its cool

So there is, my bad. I just never noticed you around here, no offence.

Wes said:
kingg5 said:
First off there's only a years difference between you and me but hey its cool

So there is, my bad. I just never noticed you around here, no offence.
It's cool haven't been around for a long time since two thanksgivings.

Ok Rob, if you are reaching out for someone to talk to - I want you to know I am here. Some people TRULY don't have anyone to turn to when life slowly starts to spiral out of control. If something happens to you or any of the board members I would be just as devastated as if it was my "IRL" friends, but if this is SERIOUSLY an effort to get someone to relate to you, and make the world seem less alienating I think you went about it the wrong way. If so, I apologize for my earlier comments, and request that you send me a private message so we can discuss things further, because the last thing I would want is something negative to happen that had been instigated in the forums - with that said, I think bashing people on anonymous internet gaming site about being "losers" is the wrong way to go about feeling better about yourself, and I hope you're not deflecting these emotions onto the people closest to you in your life.
Everyone here at some point or another has lost someone or something, but guess what - life goes on. I have everyday stressors in my life, but i don't need to come onto a forum to express my anger. GR, for me, is just the opposite - I come here to vent, and to be the immature child I want to be because if I say some of the things I say IRL - that I say on the forums, I will probably be committed.

Seriously - if you need someone to talk to please message me. And I will to respond - that is if im not out feeding F**king squirrels.

btw - apparently, this kid likes turtles.
i-like-turtles.jpg

I don't post that to egg you on, but I hope it makes you laugh - I think you could use a laugh or two..

Robmiester said:
All of you are a bunch of of FAKES

Urban's playing the nice card because he was probably around when your post count was still going up, but you honestly seem like a Holden Caulfield wannabe with this line... maybe it's time for you to kill John Lennon....

Robmiester said:
You guys got me. You're right about everything. Check my name in tomorrows paper under obituaries. I'm just simply gonna off myself.
Robmiester said:
and you shouldnt feel squat for me. I'm just a figment of the board, you will never know who i am, or my identity. with thus, I am ceased to become part of your existence, even through internet communication.
How exactly would we find you in the newspaper then?

This has gone on its course. This is just an insult match now...and all the insults are terrible (even mine). Rob sincere apologies etc. If you do come back, dont call everyone a loser ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle