New Years Resolutions

WickedLiquid said:
Oh jeebus. Pass it onto Rakon, Alaska is too far for a wingman lol.

if we go by location, wouldn't I be one of the closer wingmen? Something tells me if we went to a bar, nobody wins, especially not the women

Icepick said:
if we go by location, wouldn't I be one of the closer wingmen? Something tells me if we went to a bar, nobody wins, especially not the women
Yes!

Still, when Icepick's misogyny saves the day, you know we're in dark times.

UrbanMasque said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Bring JCD back to the forums for irish quota.

<brag>

Last year's was to buy, renovate and move into a house
41592_105003062866307_5435353_n.jpg

</brag>

Fixed.

sw50sw8sw578.gif

Haha, being taught Japanese by a Canadian would be a LIFE achievement. TICK!

Money enough for a few Midori Sours and the ol' trusty ziplock bag of roofies is all the Japanese you'll need to know, not that you needed any more advice on roofies and spiking a girl's drink. You practically wrote the book! So look at it this way, even Michael Jordan practiced. All the greats do.

1/3 ain't bad, WickedLiquid. Oh wait, yes it is. We are no longer friends! +1 coin for getting two 'n's in konnichiwa, though.

Matt, I will teach you the basics! I want to help you acquire life Achievements! I know how much of a collector you are. ;)

What you want is moshi moshi, and sayounara. Thank you. ~I~ will take your money now.

Pu-leeeeease. I know stuff like that. (stuff that's in anime all the time!)

I need sentences...like what the FUCK DID DAN JUST SAY?! Envy.

I actually bought a travel Japanese translation book at a bookshop today, and I skimmed through the sentence structures. It is complicated stuff, I definitely need to be taught as opposed to learning on my own.

watashi wa no namae wa Matt desu!

Got the first page down to a tee people ;)

Rosetta Stone Japanese is actually really good.

I was able to learn enough to say a few things to my neighbors who were Japanese students going to university. Really helped to because one of them really wasn't good at English. So we got to be bad at languages together :lol:

Then they graduated and I quit trying :cry:

Sightless said:
1/3 ain't bad, WickedLiquid. Oh wait, yes it is.

I don't look things up, I go with my gut. When all else fails, trust the gut. And we are still friends unfortunately, I'm afraid you signed a 2 year contract.

MattAY said:
I need sentences

How aboot I hold the door open for you eh?

Oh you meant Japanese sentences? Yes you'll need to know how to say "WTF was that??? "

MattAY said:
I need sentences...like what the FUCK DID DAN JUST SAY?! Envy.
"Like, you wanna speak Japanese?"
MattAY said:
watashi wa no namae wa Matt desu!
Watashi no namae wa Matt desu.
"wa" or the "ha" character is a subject marker, so you only need one. "no" is the possessive modifier, so you need it between "watashi" and "namae"
I'll PM you. renshuu shimashou ka?

Sourdeez said:
Rosetta Stone Japanese is actually really good.
I've heard great things about all the Rosetta Stone programs actually. Never tried one myself... unless... you can find... language learning programs... online.

This is now my favourite thread.

But you're either going to have to move to Canada, or give me the money, Dan! Matt needs a Canadian on the scene. 8)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod