New Years Resolutions: 2015 Edition

UrbanMasque

Everyone Wears a Mask
Post em if you got em.

Since I've broken all of the resolutions I've ever made I don't hold high hopes for a 2015, but there is no fun in not trying. So the real resolution is to break the trend of breaking resolutions, but in order to do that I have to "make" a resolution so...

Mine: Drop some lbs.

Seeing as how I did as little as I could in 2014, I think this is easily achievable. Not setting the bar really high, but the goal is to win.

a36.gif

Watch the festivities online - http://ustream.tv/2015

Hahahahaha. Ugh. Your resolution is to genuinely make me laugh again once a month.

Use my new treadmill four times a week.

I've never actually set a New Years resolution before, not wanting to break the streak now.

The gym will be packed for a couple weeks after this now though.

-Ace my courses
-Become more financially secure
-Get some stories published
-Live a healthier lifestyle (lol, let's see if I can do it THIS year)

There is a bunch to do but I would say at the top of the list is I need to lose a lot of weight and get back in shape. This is the year where it is no longer a want, It is something I need to do.

C_nate said:
There is a bunch to do but I would say at the top of the list is I need to lose a lot of weight and get back in shape. This is the year where it is no longer a want, It is something I need to do.

This.

My goals and new year's resolutions are a bit typical, but here they are:

-Drop weight (about 10kg/20Ibs): I'm seeking assistance from a power lifting coach who does body composition, diets and meal plans. Tells me my goal will be easy. Let's find out.

-Get better at judo: At the end of 2014 I received my brown belt in judo, which is one step away from a first degree black belt. Now I need to prove to myself I earned it and am at that level.

-Draw more often: I want to continue with GR Strips but I also want to get back into drawing my own comic. We'll see how that goes.

-Be a happier and more positive person: I need to stop people's opinions being so strong on my outlook on life and I shouldn't have to sacrifice my happiness to make others happy.

-Learn to cook: I'm already doing it, I just need to practice.

-Help my girlfriend: My girlfriend's family is moving interstate this year in May, so she's coming to live with my family and I. It'll be challenging, but I want to help her be happy and successful.

Why is that, HImashi? Are they making you run the wheel too much? ;)

Mine is to be well on my way to becoming a web developer. Find the right course, and begin anew. Always wanted to do it, but it always seemed like a daunting task.

Catch up on my backlog of games that I have put off. SMT IV, EO Untold, Soul Hackers, Bravely Default and, EO IV. All RPGs on the 3DS.

Get back into the gym routine, sleep a proper sleep cycle every night and eat healthy.

Happy 2015 guys.

- Get into a postgraduate program. Hopefully PhD. I don't want to get a job. If I can make it my whole life without working a real job (note: professor is not a real job) then I will call this life a success. This is the first step.

- Read through A Song of Ice and Fire

- Get swole

- Take a shower

That's all I've got so far.

Longo_2_guns said:
- Get into a postgraduate program. Hopefully PhD.

Whoa, best of luck - a lot of grant $$ to be found depending on the coursework. What are you looking to get into?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod