most boring day of my life

Dobby2244 said:
Ive been thinking about this topic a lot lately.... i WISH i could be bored. I just want 1 day just to myself where I do absolutely nothing. Does anyone have a house in the middle of no where I can visit?!

I would have figured by now you knew not to ask strange men over the internet to visit their isolated cabin

Icepick said:
Dobby2244 said:
Ive been thinking about this topic a lot lately.... i WISH i could be bored. I just want 1 day just to myself where I do absolutely nothing. Does anyone have a house in the middle of no where I can visit?!

I would have figured by now you knew not to ask strange men over the internet to visit their isolated cabin

Especially from these forums.....

Dobby2244 said:
Haven't got any messages with addresses :(

;)

they're out buying supplies first, you know the essentials, roofies, condoms, more roofies

to spring the address so soon would be amateurish, and GR doesn't breed no amateur creeper

Icepick said:
Dobby2244 said:
Haven't got any messages with addresses :(

;)

they're out buying supplies first, you know the essentials, roofies, condoms, more roofies

to spring the address so soon would be amateurish, and GR doesn't breed no amateur creeper

haha

Dobby2244 said:
Does anyone have a house in the middle of no where I can visit?!
Yeah, me.

And... wait.

Dobby2244 said:
I want someone that loves working out and travelling, video games and doesn't want kids for another 8 years.
Ah man, I have so got an in with Dobby right now.

Well, I invite you to come stay with me. But it's a bit of a long trip.

First, you gotta fly out to Fresno. There, hop on the 43 bus going East until you reach the end of the line. It's about fifteen miles. There at the bus stop is usually an old man named Boris. Ask him to take you to Camp Longo, and he'll give you a ride in his buggy. He'll only take you to the entrance, and it's a several hundred acre area, so be ready for that. When he lets you go, give him a tip of three copper pieces or one silver piece, but not any more than that. He's an asshole.

Once you get to there, there's going to be a river on the right. Chances are we'll have a canoe out there, and you can paddle yourself down the river for a little ways. After about a mile, you'll go under a stone bridge. Watch out because a troll lives there. Opt to answer his riddle. The answer is "A watermelon." It's the only riddle he's known for 20 some years, so I doubt it'll change. Once you get past him, you'll be here. The guest room is currently being renovated, so you'll have to sleep on the couch. Hope that's not too inconvenient.

daverabbit said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Why do you think I'm so good at Demon's/Dark Souls?

Loneliness?

spitting-milk-o.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod