Being forced into Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by Master_Craig, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

My place can't comfortably fit more than two people. And that's if the people are cuddled together. It wouldn't have worked.

2. Master_Craig

Master_Craig Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

That's honestly fair enough. If it was just her then yeah, it would have been a perfect opportunity to invite her over to hang out, watch a movie etc. I think honestly if you theoretically could of had both of 'em over, it wouldn't be as good as just one of 'em and it would be like inviting friends over, where if it was one girl, then there are further possibilities. :p

I haven't seen that movie, sorry. But thanks man, appreciate that. :)

3. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

so because I apparently love to keep everyone up to date in regards to my failing love life, the girl is honestly too nice, not as in polite, as in she still has stuffed animals all over her bed... which made the whole thing super creepy (to clarify, she is of age...)

so yeah... I feel... creepy, and now I have to see her daily at work...

this whole day is retarded, happy unplanned pregnancy day where we celebrate st Valentines, a man who was imprisoned and beaten to death

4. Optimus-Crime

Optimus-Crime Rookie

Well done, you sly dog, you, making it to her bedroom on the first date. You know you're doing.

5. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

no score, you can just see her bed from her living room, big ass open apartment, I'm not that big of an asshole

6. Optimus-Crime

Optimus-Crime Rookie

[​IMG]
    I hear ya, bro, I hear ya. Gotta keep the game up. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. pew-pew, finger pistols in your direction and all that jazz.

Unless you're actually serious and have developed some shredded moral fiber, in which case may God save us all.

7. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

no bro, she actually tried the flutter eyes and acted like a 16 year old 1950's school girl, I nearly called Chris Hansen myself. If I had of actually violated her pooper there would be a special place in hell reserved for me

8. Master_Craig

Staff Member

Sounds tricky, Icepick... but at least you didn't do it. Hopefully you feel better for not. :p

I have a slight update on my stupid adventure. So it turns out that the girl I spoke to at the pharmacy and gave the rose to, she's actually the sister of someone I know (from work - I didn't work with this person, they just used to work in the same area as me). I found out today 'cuz one of the ladies in my work basically interrogated me about what I did last week, when I told her the story, bam, there's links. The lady at my work knows both this pharmacy girl and her sister. This town is too small sometimes.

Also, the girl I spoke to has someone already. Gone back to their ex, apparently. :p

9. Optimus-Crime

Optimus-Crime Rookie

maybe you sparked her desire for romance? You could have very well saved a future generation with your unintentional love doctoring, like Marty McFly in Back to the Future. That's a fine deed.

10. Master_Craig

Staff Member

Maybe I did. :p

I need a cool orange jacket. :)