Ow, ow, ow...

How's pain for ya?

• I love pain, it's delightfully painful.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not a descendant of Marquis de sade, sir.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Uver said:
hmm... most painful...may i share a few? yes? ok.

uhh, 6 years old, i jumped off a swing and my foot broke, all the tissue in my ankle and foot ripped, and being the 6 year old i was, i walked on it, and rode my bike on it, and didnt stop till my friends told me my foot was going to fall off.

9 years old, i got my ring caught in a dog collar when i went to stop it from running away, and it twisted litterally, all the way around. the x-rays showed the finger was barely conected anymore, and if my skin was ripped, i might not have a ring finger today
Why the hell were you wearing a ring when you were nine?

Most painful expeience occurred when cooking cornbread. I chopped and deviened some jalepenos then rinsed my hands but forgot to use soap. Started playing CoD4 and drinking whisky then went to take a leak. The pain does not start of excrutiating but rather you feel an itching sensation which if you are stupid enough to check before washing your hands with soap only adds to the prolonged pain. The pain then rapidly becomes excrutiating to the point that you feel you have just laid your junk on a grill full of hot coals. People speak of a threshold after which you faint because you just can't mentally handle anymore pain. I say there is no threshold. And I end my story with a bowl of milk which is how I ended the pain using the old genital submersion technique never before seen on film. That shit sucked.

Trippysmurf said:
electricthunder said:
]Have you ever felt like meeting up with that kid who ran into to you and just beating the s*** out of him?If that had happned to me I would hunt him down...

As it happened in the first grade, I don't even remember the name of the kid, nor do I really care that much. I haven't had one in 8 years, and so long as I continue to remain physically inactive, I don't think one will be in my future.

Also now I think I'd just smoke myself retarded on the onset of a migraine, pass out, and wait for it to end.
Well still, he still deserved some payback.

shandog137 said:
Most painful expeience occurred when cooking cornbread. I chopped and deviened some jalepenos then rinsed my hands but forgot to use soap. Started playing CoD4 and drinking whisky then went to take a leak. The pain does not start of excrutiating but rather you feel an itching sensation which if you are stupid enough to check before washing your hands with soap only adds to the prolonged pain. The pain then rapidly becomes excrutiating to the point that you feel you have just laid your junk on a grill full of hot coals. People speak of a threshold after which you faint because you just can't mentally handle anymore pain. I say there is no threshold. And I end my story with a bowl of milk which is how I ended the pain using the old genital submersion technique never before seen on film. That s*** sucked.
i bet that was a fun day..
how would you compare it to..say, getting kicked in the balls by the terminator?

madster111 said:
shandog137 said:
Most painful expeience occurred when cooking cornbread. I chopped and deviened some jalepenos then rinsed my hands but forgot to use soap. Started playing CoD4 and drinking whisky then went to take a leak. The pain does not start of excrutiating but rather you feel an itching sensation which if you are stupid enough to check before washing your hands with soap only adds to the prolonged pain. The pain then rapidly becomes excrutiating to the point that you feel you have just laid your junk on a grill full of hot coals. People speak of a threshold after which you faint because you just can't mentally handle anymore pain. I say there is no threshold. And I end my story with a bowl of milk which is how I ended the pain using the old genital submersion technique never before seen on film. That s*** sucked.
i bet that was a fun day..
how would you compare it to..say, getting kicked in the balls by the terminator?

The pain from the kick wouldn't last as long. But I may throw up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle