Give me life advice!

Oh no worries it was a a few months ago. Since then I got a job as a game tester and now I'm taking a video game design and development course at university.

WickedLiquid said:
Oh no worries it was a a few months ago. Since then I got a job as a game tester and now I'm taking a video game design and development course at university.

1385853190592.gif

WickedLiquid said:

Oh wow, really?

That's awesome man, well done! Congratulations. :D

They don't call you "Wicked"Liquid for nothing, eeeeh? Eeeeeh? ;)

But seriously, good work man. :)

Master_Craig said:
Could always look for part time work while you spend your free time doing other things, any goals/dreams you wish to try and achieve? .

Which is the main issue here. I'm not sure what I want to do. I can work part-time,but no point if I'm not going to use the extra time off effectively.

And good on you Wicked for getting into design school. I remember you mentioned that to me and I'm glad to see you're moving forward with it. Does this mean you aren't going to live in a remote part of Toronto and it won't take me 2 hours to get over?

That is tricky, Rakon.

You're a trained video editor, do you think there's anything you'd like to try? Film making? YouTube videos etc?

Maybe you could use your free time (if/when you get part time work) to learn new skills?

I know this doesn't help much, as it still doesn't answer the "I'm not sure what I want to do" issue but at the very least, I hope it gets you thinking, and I'm happy to try and help you in whatever way I can possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod