Leave stuff for the mailbag, get free swag. Ep 50 GRR

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by danielrbischoff, Sep 26, 2012.

1. danielrbischoff

[​IMG]
    I'm leaving the United States this weekend for an event overseas. That's why I needed my passport. Of course, I'm not yet willing to say where I'm headed, though I'm sure I'll get bored and post lots of goodies over at the @Game_Revolution twitter feed. The day I went to the Passport Agency in San Francisco was also the day I last mailed out swag.

Unfortunatley, I have a lot of stuff that remains unclaimed. That said, I've forgotten where I'm supposed to send it all. That means I'm ready to just hand it out.

We record the 50th episode of GameRevolution Radio tomorrow and we have nothing in the mailbag. Leave something here: a memory, a favorite moment, episode, reason for listening, or just a question about video games. I'll send something to every one when we answer their question on the air.

2. spartan317

spartan317 Rookie

Nope already tried and it disappeared

3. Sightless

Sightless Veteran

I don't believe you would send me anything. I'm making a memory right now and leaving it exactly here, though.

4. UghRochester

UghRochester https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester

I already posted on the front page. I only posted in this thread to defend myself and just to give you that info.

5. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

So... how bout them Giants?