most boring day of my life

intoTheRain

Regular
most of the time i love days i get to be home alone, BUT FUCK ME RUNNING I AM SO BORED, i've slept most of the day away and i'm not even tired.

gf has the car for another hour yet... and i've been so lazy and bored all day i completely lack motivation to go out tonight, which isn't all bad since i wanna get fucked up and watch the Mars landing, cause i'm cool like that.

but i still think i'd rather go out and do something.

i've tried like 10 video games and can't stand playing anything for more than 5 minutes.. tried League of Legends and wow.. is that game slow... was HoN that slow because i don't remember being that bored?

do you guys ever have boring depressing days where you can't seem to be entertained by anything? what do you do to snap out of it? i'm goin nuts

sorry for blogging about it but i'm just that bored..

glad usain bolt won gold though! only highlight of my day

I always go gym or for a run for a couple hours. Always helps with boredom too and makes u naturally happy and energetic :)

cleaned my house top to bottom yesterday before i went out for the day and sundays are my day off from the gym.. haha

but i still think i better go for a run because exercise will definitely snap me out of it.

pot turns the mundane into the awesome, minecraft anyone? guaranteed 3/4 of the population for that game is high as fuck

Icepick said:
pot turns the mundane into the awesome, minecraft anyone? guaranteed 3/4 of the population for that game is high as f***

that's actually a great idea i have still yet to play minecraft.

intoTheRain said:
Icepick said:
pot turns the mundane into the awesome, minecraft anyone? guaranteed 3/4 of the population for that game is high as f***

that's actually a great idea i have still yet to play minecraft.

my emphasis was not one the minecraft part...

Well! Problem solved!

But yes, I've been bored as shit for the past week. I tried video games, work, exercise, movies... really nothing helped. Better mood today definitely.

danielrbischoff said:
Well! Problem solved!

But yes, I've been bored as s*** for the past week. I tried video games, work, exercise, movies... really nothing helped. Better mood today definitely.

The Blue Moon and nuts knocked it out of you for sure.

I wish I could smoke out my depressing/super bored days, damn this country and their antiquated stance on a harmless when used properly drug.

Well, for me, I just drove up to the bay area. About a four hour drive. Tomorrow I have an essay to write. The day after I have another essay to write. And then I drive home the next day.

I'm bored.

Longo_2_guns said:
Well, for me, I just drove up to the bay area. About a four hour drive. Tomorrow I have an essay to write. The day after I have another essay to write. And then I drive home the next day.

I'm bored.

Do the drives and essays correlate? Is there a more worthless feeling then having to do a drive knowing that you'll be doing that same drive back virtually moments later?

Yeah, I'm doing summer school. Though it's only Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, so I drive back home when it's done on Wednesday so that I can spend time with my family. So I've made this drive like 12 times in the last few months.

daverabbit said:
Do the drives and essays correlate? Is there a more worthless feeling then having to do a drive knowing that you'll be doing that same drive back virtually moments later?
God dammit I hate doing that.

The best answers were working out while watching the Mars landing.
1344234230404.gif

Fuck getting high and playing video games, these guys are playing Mario Kart on Mars.

I figured my first essay would only be four or so pages at most and put it off till today.

Eight pages later, I'm finally done. Time for number two.

Also, I posted this in the wrong thread. I can barely function right now.

Ive been thinking about this topic a lot lately.... i WISH i could be bored. I just want 1 day just to myself where I do absolutely nothing. Does anyone have a house in the middle of no where I can visit?!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle