Let's post some pictures! (Of yourself or..Whatever else.)

intoTheRain said:
Optimus-Crime said:
intoTheRain said:
But then again, Canadian cities are much better at preventing crime.
Canadian cities are also much better at having less people per capita, because it's fucking Canada and who wants to live in the badlands but space rebels, pirates and vikings..

1st world problems. You'll never understand.
North American? Sure thing, guys. Sure thing. :roll: You're the Mexico of the North. Know your fucking role.

ahh, balance. Happy July 8th.

Stopped reading at bold. As I'm sure the rest makes just about as much sense.

Canadian cities have less people per person? Wot?

Looking lean Mr Craig

Well, you should've read the entire sentence. Who finds context in half a sentence?

But all in all, just answering stupid with stupid. Thanks for replying, Hector.

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm still trying to figure out what fast food has to do with preventing crime.

i was kidding boo, poor attempt at humor, the entire post was.

but was serious about never seeing a mcdonalds and wendys side by side or across the street from each other in my city.

You ever try following "if it fits your macros" craig? Your diet looks brutal, I remember when I used to do that kind of chit. But you gotta have some leniency to keep yourself sane, at least I do.

I do like to eat clean, because I feel shitty otherwise.

Generally I eat an extremely clean breakfast, lunch, and night meal. But for dinner I kind of eat what I want, as long as it doesn't put me over my calories for the day and fits my macros.

I've been loving it. Keeps me totally sane, but still works just as good.

I remember the days of eating plain tuna from a can. Fuk that. My new lean protein source of choice is shrimp. It's the ultimate IMO.

Optimus-Crime said:
intoTheRain said:
Optimus-Crime said:
intoTheRain said:
But then again, Canadian cities are much better at preventing crime.
Canadian cities are also much better at having less people per capita, because it's fucking Canada and who wants to live in the badlands but space rebels, pirates and vikings..

1st world problems. You'll never understand.
North American? Sure thing, guys. Sure thing. :roll: You're the Mexico of the North. Know your fucking role.

ahh, balance. Happy July 8th.

Stopped reading at bold. As I'm sure the rest makes just about as much sense.

Canadian cities have less people per person? Wot?

Looking lean Mr Craig

Well, you should've read the entire sentence. Who finds context in half a sentence?

But all in all, just answering stupid with stupid. Thanks for replying, Hector.

Nothing about the context of your post could make something that makes absolutely zero sense, make sense.

The entire post you responded to was a joke. (admittedly a very poorly executed one)

And you're welcome. I always love our talks.

Bro_hug.gif

intoTheRain said:
You ever try following "if it fits your macros" craig? Your diet looks brutal, I remember when I used to do that kind of chit. But you gotta have some leniency to keep yourself sane, at least I do.

I do like to eat clean, because I feel shitty otherwise.

Generally I eat an extremely clean breakfast, lunch, and night meal. But for dinner I kind of eat what I want, as long as it doesn't put me over my calories for the day and fits my macros.

I've been loving it. Keeps me totally sane, but still works just as good.

I remember the days of eating plain tuna from a can. Fuk that. My new lean protein source of choice is shrimp. It's the ultimate IMO.

I've heard of the whole "if it fits your macros" thing but I actually don't quite understand it, sorry. Could you explain it to me, intoTheRain?

Generally I try to eat clean during the week when I'm training and working, but on the weekends I take it a bit easier and I'll indulge on junk food if I want to. Usually because on the weekend I might be with friends or/and my girlfriend, so I don't want to be that guy and say "Sorry I can't do this because you're eating shit" or whatever. I try to eat clean just to feel good, if I eat crap during the week I will feel like crap and I will train and perform like crap.

I'm pretty happy with what I'm eating so far during the week. Dinner I kinda just have what I want, like the other night I had a massive bowl of spaghetti and it was so awesome.

I eat tuna from a can but I have two cans and generally with something, e.g. the vegetables, or vegetables + brown rice. I have flavoured tuna. I was eating sweet and sour sauce tuna, but I may replace it with mild Indian curry flavoured tuna as the sweet/sour tuna contains too much crap in it I don't need (which is why it's so delicious). Spring water tuna, while the healthiest option, would drive me insane.

If it fits your macros is simply eating pretty much whatever the fuk you want, as long as your getting your protein/carbs/fats for the day, and hitting your calorie goals, be it a deficit, maintenance, or surplus.

Since losing weight/gaining weight is absolutely nothing more than calories in vs. calories out. (shh don' t tell anyone so the fitness industry and other hacks can continue to create fad diets for sheep and make billions)

That said some people go to complete extremes with IIFYM, eating horribly but still hitting their macros/calorie goals for the day, thus getting results.

I like to eat as clean as possible because it makes me feel good but you have to stay sane.

But the eat clean all week and then enjoy yourself on the weekend is a solid method too. I thought you were eating like that 7 days a week. That would be no bueno.

I do have a massive plate of spaghetti like twice a week as well. It's SOOOO good, so energizing, so filling, and most importantly, so cheap to make really good spaghetti.

My other meals during the week are generally along the lines of Steak/Sweet Potato/Asparagus kinda thing. Saturday I generally eat a clean dinner as well. Friday is Five Guys Burgers and Fries night, Sunday I usually cook something less healthy at home. Then back to the weekly diet starting Sunday night. So we seem pretty similar.

But again, fuk the plain tuna. Those days are long past. I do shrimp now. But it's really expensive so isn't worth it if you can still choke down tuna.

Ah okay, so that's what it is. Fair enough. Yeah I've heard about the "If it fits your macros" or whatever it is, but I didn't really know too much about it. Thanks for the info man, I appreciate it.

I can imagine some people would eat ridiculously but still achieve their macros/calories... still, I agree with you, I prefer to eat healthy because I physically and mentally feel better for it. Plus it helps keep my insides running nicely, if you know what I mean.

I find if I eat junk food, I perform horribly. I'll feel sick, I'll be sluggish and training - whether it's at the gym or at judo, is going to suck.

Eating healthy during the week and unhealthy on the weekend is a good method for me. It works most of the time. Sometimes though the unhealthy eating can be bad if I totally binge, but it's not very often I do that. I feel really bad about doing it and I will feel like shit, but at the time it's so awesome.

I agree with you, our mentality behind it all is quite similar.

I get tuna in a can because it's so cheap. It's like $0.90c a can, so I buy 'em in bulk and it'll last for a while. I've gotta try shrimp though, because I dig prawns. :p

I'm going out for dinner tonight to a buffet... so I might be in a bit of trouble, ha ha. XD

What the hell is that supposed to be?

Yeah. I can see what it is. But what was it -supposed- to be? >_<

While waiting for some video to export... I drew this really quick.

10476505_10152315375484143_7119546465634530608_n.jpg

It's supposed to be a big monster man guy, maybe like a monster race or something? It's a combination of three things - again Garrus Vakarian and Turians in general from Mass Effect, dragons in general and funnily enough, Kratos from God of War.

I'm not very happy with it and it looks kinda silly, so I might re-work it later.

intoTheRain said:
Nothing about the context of your post could make something that makes absolutely zero sense, make sense.

The entire post you responded to was a joke. (admittedly a very poorly executed one)

http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/4/40/Bro_hug.gif

It made complete sense. Unless you're just stupid.

You said something about America. I said something about Canada in response. Per capita was a comparison between x and y. Inferred, yet easily understood, more so by this lot of intelligentsia. Then you came in all flabbergasted as to the made comparison, unable to comprehend [vomits internally] the comparisons being made, which only made you look like more of a complete idiot. I call you on your never ending bullshit, you spin it once more to "lel troll trolling trolls" levels of fuckery, now you're writing it off in classic .gif form (read: FUCKING BULLSHIT) in hopes it'll just go away~~~ so you may return to your subtle Murrican bashing~~~ because country bashing comments are so dainty and cute~~~ so long as they're not coming from an American.

Yeah, fuck that.

Fuck Canada. You need us. I'd be jealous too, you maple syrup eating fucks. Keep harvesting wood, and nothing else, Mexico of the North. Hell, at least my Xbox was hecho en Mexico. What was made in Canada but an unfounded sense of patriotic duty? pfft, and for what?!

I like our talks too. Just know I'm gonna match your levels of asshole every time, it just won't be so dainty and cute~~~.gif

That's a nice piece, Sightless. What is it of?

Maybe I'm just weird, but for some reason it reminds me of outer space.

Optimus-Crime said:
intoTheRain said:

http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/4/40/Bro_hug.gif

It made complete sense. Unless you're just stupid.

You said something about America. I said something about Canada in response. Per capita was a comparison between x and y. Inferred, yet easily understood, more so by this lot of intelligentsia. Then you came in all flabbergasted as to the made comparison, unable to comprehend [vomits internally] the comparisons being made, which only made you look like more of a complete idiot. I call you on your never ending bullshit, you spin it once more to "lel troll trolling trolls" levels of fuckery, now you're writing it off in classic .gif form (read: FUCKING BULLSHIT) in hopes it'll just go away~~~ so you may return to your subtle Murrican bashing~~~ because country bashing comments are so dainty and cute~~~ so long as they're not coming from an American.

Yeah, fuck that.

Fuck Canada. You need us. I'd be jealous too, you maple syrup eating fucks. Keep harvesting wood, and nothing else, Mexico of the North. Hell, at least my Xbox was hecho en Mexico. What was made in Canada but an unfounded sense of patriotic duty? pfft, and for what?!

I like our talks too. Just know I'm gonna match your levels of asshole every time, it just won't be so dainty and cute~~~.gif

Tl; Dr

Stop derailing the topic. PM me if you're this upset I'd be happy to work through it.

Back to pictures.

I drew a picture of my dog Dexter and me on a bike ride, a bike ride I will be having later on today. I don't normally post my art online.

My face is not angry BTW, that is just determination. Dexter is always smiling though. Girlfriend thinks he looks like Toothless.

The real Dexter, for reference. The drawing got him excited and he wants to go right now. The bikes being in the background is completely a convenient coincidence.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133