Let's post some pictures! (Of yourself or..Whatever else.)

This is a horrendous photo of me but to be fair, I am a horrible looking person, but here's me at the gym wearing one of my shirts, the Pokemon inspired "Struggle to Evolve" shirt. In the background is a mate of mine posing and stealing the show.

The shirt is available here for anyone who might be interested - http://www.redbubble.com/people/cr33g/w ... -to-evolve

10389599_10152312115004143_1483149396761991076_n.jpg

Also, drew this.

10487596_10152311879624143_743969451617490160_n.jpg

I wanted to make a villainous looking mask... so it's inspired by a few things. Shao Khan from Mortal Kombat, Garrus Vakarian (and Taurians in general) from Mass Effect, and finally Captain Li Chang from Disney's Mulan.

Optimus-Crime said:
intoTheRain said:
But then again, Canadian cities are much better at preventing crime.
Canadian cities are also much better at having less people per capita, because it's fucking Canada and who wants to live in the badlands but space rebels, pirates and vikings..

1st world problems. You'll never understand.
North American? Sure thing, guys. Sure thing. :roll: You're the Mexico of the North. Know your fucking role.

ahh, balance. Happy July 8th.

Stopped reading at bold. As I'm sure the rest makes just about as much sense.

Canadian cities have less people per person? Wot?

Looking lean Mr Craig

He's never been fond of synecdoche.

I think what he's saying is that we have less "people" per head, which is to say we have a lot of incomplete bodies around Canada, no doubt due in part to the zombie uprising in the north.

Master_Craig, stop saying you look horrible. You look damn fine. Especially with that shirt! Which isn't to say that you wouldn't look fine without the shirt on -- Oh, I'll just stop talking.

UrbanMasque said:
I wish i had your discpline man..

What are your eating habits like?

Haha, thanks man I appreciate that :). I don't think I'm very 'disciplined' to be honest, it's more or less just a routine. I'm at the gym only three days a week and then I'm at judo another three days, so in total it's about six days per week and maybe an hour and a half per day. I have one day where I choose to do zero physical activity (usually Sunday). Regarding gym, I try to focus on heavy compound lifts - bench press, squats, dead lift and overhead press. I'm starting to do cardio in the morning but it's just half an hour walks.

Regarding food... I try to eat "healthy" during the week, then I eat "unhealthy" on the weekend, to give myself a break and let me enjoy stuff. Sometimes I binge on unhealthy stuff, which isn't good. I may need to investigate that...

Monday to Friday, here's exactly what my food is like, UrbanMasque:

Breakfast: High fibre cereal with almond milk, 1 protein shake (50g isolate whey protein + water), medium sized cup of coffee at work (full cream milk + coffee, no additional sugar or any other addings).
Snack 1: Packet of frozen veggies (broccoli, carrots and beans) with two cans of tuna (sweet and sour sauce, or mild Indian curry).
Lunch: Usually just a meal involving chicken, fish and mixed vegetables from a take away store.
Snack 2: Packet of frozen veggies with two cans of tuna and one cup of brown rice.
After gym: 1 protein shake with water (25g isolate whey protein).
Dinner: Whatever I want (last night it was spaghetti).

I also try to drink lots of water, pretty much one coffee cup of water every hour. When I'm at the gym or judo, water consumption will increase.

Sorry Urban, hope I didn't go off track. :p

intoTheRain said:
Looking lean Mr Craig

Thanks man :)! I'm not as "lean" as I'd like to be. I currently weigh 107kg (235Ibs). I would like to be 100kg (220Ibs).

Sightless said:
Master_Craig, stop saying you look horrible. You look damn fine. Especially with that shirt! Which isn't to say that you wouldn't look fine without the shirt on -- Oh, I'll just stop talking.

Oh you. Tee hee hee. :p In all seriousness, I think I don't look very nice in photos, it's an insecurity of mine as silly as it sounds, but I wanted this photo taken so I could show people how the shirt design looks when printed/worn.

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm still trying to figure out what fast food has to do with preventing crime.

I bet Batman eats at Subway!

Green_Lantern said:
It's all that poutine.

All the poutines.

Master_Craig said:
Monday to Friday, here's exactly what my food is like, UrbanMasque:

Breakfast: High fibre cereal with almond milk, 1 protein shake (50g isolate whey protein + water), medium sized cup of coffee at work (full cream milk + coffee, no additional sugar or any other addings).
im+spreading+around+this+HD+computer+guy+i+made+just+_430b232750ca7477085a2d08d57f67bc.png

Master_Craig said:
Snack 1: Packet of frozen veggies (broccoli, carrots and beans) with two cans of tuna (sweet and sour sauce, or mild Indian curry).
fuck that shit
rage-quit-table-flip-smiley-emoticon.png

^ Yeah don't worry Urban, that's how I feel about diet sometimes...

used, that's an absolutely beautiful sign. How did you do the text? It's so clean. Looks wonderful man. :)

^ I buy a coffee from across the road from where I work and that's the only milk they use. I also have it as a vice of mine to try and help kick a habit (which is ironic since it's coffee).

I really dig iced coffee, and it's really bad for you, so yeah this coffee isn't exactly great for you either, but it's a better option and choice.

Craig, I did a little photo editing and sizing of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse logo (it's a tv show) and then printed it and cutout the letters with scissors and an exacto knife to make (reverse?) stencils. Layed out and then traced the stencil onto a stained piece of pine, painted by hand with many coats of acrylics. Still need to do a clear coat.

Longo_2_guns said:
I try to only drink black coffee. Or latte's. That's probably worse for me.

I'm not a very big fan of coffee, so drinking an iced latte (cold coffee basically) is new to me. I doubt I could handle just black coffee.

Sounds like you guys are doing better than me in regards to that department. :p

10423913_10152313686794143_7033977551858290362_n.jpg

Here's a bad sketch of a character concept of mine. One thing I tend to do is if I'm not happy with a character concept, I will draw it over and over again until I get it right. I think I'm getting closer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod