Let's post some pictures! (Of yourself or..Whatever else.)

Sure, why not? :p

Still digging that Hylian shield on the wall, man.

Nice guitar work too. I'm pretty envious of that. I can't play any musical instruments. Clever editing too how there's two of you playing the guitar at once.

The first (left) guitar sounds a lot quieter compared to the second (right). Was that done on purpose or nah?

I didn't know the bass part of the theme song. I didn't like my editing, because that guitar shouldn't have moved. Also, there were lines that you could see before the (left) me left. I kinda wanna redo it.

You should re-do it, but not the same song. Maybe you could make another video with a different song and try and better your filming and video editing technique through the next video.

Got myself a Japanese version of Ico. If it wasn't for Anthony Severino, I don't think I would have put this much time in the game. The disc he gave me was both Ico and SotC. It's a great gift, but the disc wasn't in great shape. This runs better. I also got it new and love the box art. Little fun fact this was the Japanese box-art on the PS2 opposed to the U.S version on PS2. I like this one better.

She's a spirit, so no? I actually read the story of Ico and a little fun fact. Ico was sent where he was, because of his abnormality (horns on his head). His village blamed him for anything bad that happened. To get rid of this burden, he was sent to die.

Here's an old website that was on the European version box are for the PS2.
http://www.icothegame.com/en_GB/index.htm
You get screensavers (which don't work for my Win8) and wallpapers if you solve the puzzles in that flash game. I know that, because I took the time to complete them.

Ugh, Are you apart of any Ico forums where they discuss the deeper meaning of the game or symbolism associated with some of the monsters?

No, but I joined reddit to only discuss the game and other speedruns in hopes of building a community for the HD remastered version. Seems like I'm the only one. All that symbolism are in the website I mentioned.

To get back on topic. I was at work the other night and had to change out HVAC filters. Decided to take a panorama photo.

Do Mcdonalds and Wendys employees ever have brawls in the middle of the street? That must be tense.

I don't think there is a single McDonalds and Wendys side by side, or across the street from each other in my city. But then again, Canadian cities are much better at preventing crime.

intoTheRain said:
Do Mcdonalds and Wendys employees ever have brawls in the middle of the street? That must be tense.

I don't think there is a single McDonalds and Wendys side by side, or across the street from each other in my city. But then again, Canadian cities are much better at preventing crime.
Nope

intoTheRain said:
But then again, Canadian cities are much better at preventing crime.
Canadian cities are also much better at having less people per capita, because it's fucking Canada and who wants to live in the badlands but space rebels, pirates and vikings..

1st world problems. You'll never understand.
North American? Sure thing, guys. Sure thing. :roll: You're the Mexico of the North. Know your fucking role.

ahh, balance. Happy July 8th.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod