Let's post some pictures! (Of yourself or..Whatever else.)

When I'm not suffering fools online, I'm suffering fools at work.
7oww.png

1oz6.png

part of academy. her pants slid down sooo many times

Master_Craig said:
That's a nice piece, Sightless. What is it of?

Maybe I'm just weird, but for some reason it reminds me of outer space.

I don't actually remember what I was feeling at the time. I was thinking about a particular person when I painted that, but I can't recall specific thoughts/ideas. It takes a lot of concentration (or maybe de-focusing) to get into it.

I got a set of these watercolour pencils when I was in high school, and using them felt kind of like art therapy for me in a way. I used to bring them out right in the middle of class, and I wonder why my teachers never called me out on it. All of my work is just abstract.

intoTheRain, that is beautiful flooring. I would love to sleep on it. Also, the SNES reminds me that I wish I had (the patience to purchase and arrange) a proper case for my consoles. As it is, I have them in somewhat organized boxes.

Optimus-Crime said:
When I'm not suffering fools online, I'm suffering fools at work.
7oww.png

That's awesome. So is it Officer Smith now? You know Russ Martin's got your back.

This past Easter, I made Sadbury eggs to celebrate in my own way.
F834A0B9-7FFF-406C-A4EC-7C89EB42A6E1_zpsagzdpb25.jpg

Haha, I love intoTheRain's drawing and his dog. And his floor. Magnificent floor.

Nice Optimus-Crime, you're a sheriff? Really? That's pretty awesome.

Chocolate and vodka... aw shiiiiiiiiit.

Paradox said:
That's awesome. So is it Officer Smith now? You know Russ Martin's got your back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdhhQhqi_AE
Yeah, the officer discounts at Whataburger were just too good to resist. I'm down with Russ, too, but I miss "Grand Dragon" JD.

Master_Craig said:
Nice Optimus-Crime, you're a sheriff? Really? That's pretty awesome.
I couldn't resist, I really liked the hours! Keep the drawings coming. Are all of your drawings originals? Hoping for some Spider-Man inspired stuff. What about your shirt company? Because I'm down to buy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133