Let's post some pictures! (Of yourself or..Whatever else.)

I just want to say congrats again to FCM, his proposal video really was creative. I request to see a more creative video than The Office despite The Office parodying a YouTube video. This actually made me tear up Sorry for the video quality, but it was the only video I could find. Being connected to those two characters just made that amazing and tossed my manliness in.

Today on my lunch break I took a sketch pad out with me and decided to be a total hipster. While in the cafe' I was at for lunch, I did some drawing. I guess this is also a way for me to avoid talking to people I don't really want to talk to. :p

https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... e=545E99E4

(for some reason it's not letting me properly upload from my Facebook)

Sometimes I get random ideas in my head for a "scene" of a story or a comic, so this time I'm attempting to actually do one, which could end up being a few pages. Wish me luck.

It's really rough because I drew it within an hour while on my break, and I only did pencils for it too. Plus I'm not very great at traditional comics.

14918_10152619875144522_8011485492686100129_n.jpg

This is some amazing bourbon.

So the other night I was at home, and a girl at work texted me and said there was a bat in the toilet. I was like OK. She said she was too scared to deal with it, and just wanted to let me know so I could take care of it when I came in, in the morning.

She was like.. "I kinda feel bad because it's stuck in there but don't know what to do.." So I come in the next morning at 10AM, open the toilet up, and it's swimming away. It's been swimming for like 12-14 hours at this point.

Ignore the dirty toilet, the one I use at work is always cleaned. This is the GIRLS toilet. Girls are groce. (Gross)

I grab a 1 Litre empty yogurt cup and lower it into the toilet and he crawls into that thing and grabs on for dear life.

I take him out to the back and he hangs onto the yogurt cup, absolutely tuckered out from his night of swimming.

He hung out all day until dusk and then flew away to get some dinner.

I had a good bond with the guy, the way he crawled into the cup, was kinda cute. I saved a bats life, and felt pretty good about it.

Also, was in a parking lot the other day and took this photo,

Took it to show my girlfriend. I wish my dog could sit in a busy parking lot with every single window fully down, not making a sound, while I grab something from the grocery store quick...

MattAY said:
Please don't have rabies, Rain.

I'll do my best. Rabies is the only reason I'm a little nervous about bats. I actually honestly find them cute other than their disease carrying habits. Would love one for a pet.

The worst thing about rabies is it has been known to incubate for up to 3-4 years. What I thought was a cute story just turned into 3-4 years of panic attacks every time I have a headache.

I totally thought you said "Please don't have babies," and were addressing used... my opinion of you totally changed. And then I sobered up, and realized what actually transpired.

Bats, are you kidding me? I don't know if I've ever had an encounter with a bat before. I think I'd be a little terrified. A lot.

Speaking of bats, I had one in my bedroom a couple nights ago. My screen wasn't fastened and there it was!

facebook_1408655563962.jpg

Scared the hell out of me when I turned my light on and walked in.

Nice, how did you get rid of that Wicked?

I've only seen bats fly around in the garden in the right season. They fly so damn fast, I'd definitely panic!

Why did you spell it grove only to put gross in there? Why not just spell it the proper way?

Good on you for not killing it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133