Let's post some pictures! (Of yourself or..Whatever else.)

Lethean said:
Why did you spell it grove only to put gross in there? Why not just spell it the proper way?

Good on you for not killing it.

Sometimes I forget what message board I'm posting on. When i realized I wrote groce I knew I'd get called out for my spelling so edited in gross. I'm a very complicated person.

After doing research the most likely you are to get rabies from a bat is if they get in your house at night and bite you without you noticing it while sleeping. Because you can barely feel their bites.

So stay safe wicked.

Stay away from bats! Look what they did to poor Cujo...
cujo.jpg

Last year when I was at home for the summer, we had a bat get into my parents' house (we're not really sure how that happened, but the bats love to roost in the eaves of that house. They can be seen easily at night murdering mosquitos and other bugs). They had high ceilings, so trying to get the thing out safely probably wasn't worth the effort. My dad ended up hitting it with a shovel and knocking it to the ground, and then stepping on it for the kill. It let out one of the most horrible noises I have ever heard. When my dad picked it up afterwards he stretched out the wings, and they were like a foot across. Giant motherfucker.

intoTheRain said:
Lethean said:
Why did you spell it grove only to put gross in there? Why not just spell it the proper way?

Sometimes I forget what message board I'm posting on. When i realized I wrote groce I knew I'd get called out for my spelling so edited in gross. I'm a very complicated person.

After doing research the most likely you are to get rabies from a bat is if they get in your house at night and bite you without you noticing it while sleeping. Because you can barely feel their bites.

So stay safe wicked.

Gotcha. And I wasn't asking in a dickish way. I was just curious because it seemed like more work for you haha.

Lethean said:
intoTheRain said:
Lethean said:

So stay safe wicked.

Gotcha. And I wasn't asking in a dickish way. I was just curious because it seemed like more work for you haha.

No worries man, didn't think you were being a dick.

Just snapped a cute pic of my dog watching TV..

Here is a few pics for you guys.

First up is an enterprising young individual who actually hails from a suburb of my fair city. He was recently arrested for shooting his friend. I'm not sure of the look he was going for, but I'm going for, "trying way too hard"

Screen+Shot+2014-07-09+at+10.49.30+PM.png

Next we have my "other children"

Getting them to sit still for two seconds to take the damn picture was a minor miracle.

Finally, last night I was going out to my garage to get a few tools, when I noticed this beauty

I was impressed with the scale, it was a pretty damn big web. So as I was leaving the garage, I hit the button on the side of the wall, while simultaneously beginning to walk forward to not get hit by the door and walked smack into part of that web.

I've mentioned before how manly I am, but in this instance my first instinct was to immediately duck my head and sprint forward while yelling "shit!" and flailing my arms about my head thinking that that monster was now on my person. Thankfully, it was not. I assume it was annoyed because it instantly got to work repairing the damage I had caused to its work of art.

Not my proudest moment...

Got to do some on camera work at PAX. Was super fun. Hopefully more opportunities like this come in the future.
KdyS3ZCl.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle