Let's post some pictures! (Of yourself or..Whatever else.)

Ha ha, another master piece from Paradox. Love the drawings man. Keep 'em coming! :)

Good luck with that girl too. :p

I didn't know The Last of Us Remastered had a photo mode. This is a pretty awesome. Wished it would let me pause the cutscenes though. Here's one I took. You can customize a photo a lot, so just in case you didn't want a photo to look like this.

Photo mode is one of the coolest features in The Last of Us: Remastered. So many people have risked an in-game death for the "perfect" photo.

I drew this cartoon of Delsin Rowe from Infamous: Second Son on my Microsoft Surface Pad Pro 2, using Adobe Photoshop CS2 while at PAX AUS 2014 this weekend. I drew Delsin because my friend was cosplaying as him.

The background is a rush job because I became impatient with it.

delsinpaxeffectsresize_zps431102c4.jpg

Red Bull had a jumps n power slide competition today. They kept it pretty hush since it was the first one, but luckily my buddy lives at the base of their setup = so was able to go and get some pretty cool pictures. Also - free cranberry & lime red bull

l8Zmc3Wl.jpg

mnN8Woxl.jpg

OPCVTcdl.jpg

FoCXSfZl.jpg

eQIZZLSl.jpg

G3BIOP0l.jpg

TD1pcN5l.jpg

d1JMTJql.jpg

8Nny8SNl.jpg

u1KZj2tl.jpg

I miss being young enough to take a fall and not feel it for a month. I don't bounce anymore. That looks like a fun event.

De-Ting said:
How many hospitalized?

None.. sadly. I went with my camera hoping that some overachieving young pro would make me internet famous with these pictures.. but that never happened. Saw a ton a pretty bad spills but nothing broken and they hoped back up at did it again.

MattAY said:
How was the Cranberry & Lime Red Bull?

It was pretty frickin good.. The promo models handing them out were also [edited] nice to talk to., I didnt take pictures of them b/c i didnt want to be "that guy" but they were posing with other people,.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I miss being young enough to take a fall and not feel it for a month. I don't bounce anymore. That looks like a fun event.

There was one guy getting a ton of air on his bike and he looked pretty "seasoned".

There's not much going on at work at the moment, so we've been asked to do some practice and skill basing stuff to do with work. I decided to do an A4 sized poster that's a cartoon, promoting health.

HealthyLivingHealthyLifestyleresize_zps5f970bae.jpg

The idea is it's two young Indigenous Australians just hanging out and talking. The idea is that the reader will hopefully read it starting from the top left and working their way down right to left. I tried to use language and slang commonly used by Indigenous people in smaller communities. I also wanted a simple, legible font that's easy for read, especially since a lot of Indigenous folk do have difficulty reading.

I also thought the cartoon and bright colours were a nice attraction.

What do you all think?

I like how the one dude is a total jerk to his friend. It's a conversation I could see myself having..."duh, bro, I'm smarter than you!"

I like it. I can see it hanging up in the Middle School Nurse's office or a paediatric office.

His buddy should reply, "Bro?... When did you start talking like that?"

Needs a little punctuation editing, but I like it! I think I'd also like the title to be centered and possibly in a different font.

You're the designer, though. I don't know shit.

Needs a little punctuation editing, but I like it! I think I'd also like the title to be centered and possibly in a different font.

You're the designer, though. I don't know shit.

Here's a shot from when I went to Tennessee last month:
8DF20366-124E-407B-BF2A-6A138E013687_zpsh7txqszf.jpg

Some from a metal event I went to while there:
2AFBEAD2-C454-4474-B174-B65FE169A1EA_zpsnz48zzwu.jpg

3DD4A7F6-87EB-4901-83F7-1AC6DA129389_zpszimrbsae.jpg

AF33CC04-83FC-4E62-A021-8E797D3C7139_zpsgjm1rkz5.jpg

And video from said event: Abysmal and Deicide.

There were other bands there too, but the guitars for most were just too loud and hard for my phone to process as anything else but static.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle