Let's post some pictures! (Of yourself or..Whatever else.)

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback. And damn, Paradox, "Nut Crackler" is hilarious.

That's an awesome drawing of Groot and Rocket by the way... I think it's awesome you do drawings like that at the pizza place. :)

Congrats! Does MSpaint let you use a touchscreen, because I feel that's the only way Tiger Jaw was made.

I have a feeling Tiger Claw was made using a graphics tablet, if that's what you mean, Ugh.

But thanks guys, I appreciate it. Personally my favourite entry there that I thought shoulda won was the "Kumiko" drawing. A lot of effort put into that!

I agree, Kumiko is the best. No offense to your entry, of course!

The 16-bit one was also very clever.

Haha, nah man it's all good. I agree, the Kumiko one is the best. Not only is it drawn quite well, but some serious effort was put into it. It's the biggest drawing there and the back story is pretty well thought out and is quite serious, where as the rest (mine included) are just taking the piss and basically being parodies. :p

The 16-bit one is also quite good.

The "Awesome Fighter" or whatever it is makes me laugh. :p

One of my cats was trying to help me pack for my move.
ed6dee2e-17f0-4c6e-800e-dfcf70f411e1_zps4d7f7c45.jpg

Dawww! I love animal pictures. I cant have any at my current residence, my neighbors english mastiff is gone, and I found out I am allergic to cats even though I love cats.

*sigh*

I recently had the chance to play dress up for an AAU student's final project - the picture is below. I'd give her an A.

10848139_1527807420815027_437318152_n.jpg

Just a photo project of hers. As I understand it she needed to make a movie poster and create concept art to go along with it. This is some of the concept art. This is the movie poster.

YVX2Glzl.jpg

Ha ha, oh my God, your character looks like a character concept I once made up years ago... that hair rocks.

Remember on page 16 when I posted that mosaic picture I made? Well, I've ceased to save more pictures, but a nice lady named Amaya is still dedicating her time and saving more and more photos. She liked my text I put in the picture and made a YouTube video out of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3atJtzN ... _yqT8ioT8A

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed I didn't get any credit for the text, but I'm not going to be a real dick about it. Stephen Amell's cover photo is her mosaic photo and just glad to see how much impact this all had.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod