Let's post some pictures! (Of yourself or..Whatever else.)

EDIT: People didn't like the text being made with pictures, so I put a border around and the text in that. I'm probably narcissistic, but I think what I wrote is great. Also, I made the image smaller and you click on it to see its full file. Wished I used a tool to make them less compressed.

Basically, Stephen Amell is an awesome guy. A hero in both reality and fiction. I bought one of the shirts for Fuck Cancer. It's incredible the supporters he received and made him #1 beating Will Ferral number of shirts being sold. Anyways, I took the time and saved so many photos to create this mosaic photo. The text reads "Thousands of tiny heroes, make a superhero" "F*ck Cancer. Sinceriously, Captain Amell." I still don't know why the fans like "sinceriously" but I used it for them.

Cheers for the feedback regarding my health poster guys, appreciate it. :)

Saw this upload of yours on Facebook, Ugh. I really like it. It's for a good cause and the guy behind it sounds like a really cool guy. Nice work man. :)

The PAX AUS 2014 Facebook page unveiled their official photos taken by Penny Arcade's photographer Kiko Villasenor. I browsed through the photos and found a photo of my friends and I in the hand held lounge.

HandheldloungePAX_zps1166e099.jpg

From left to right is me, David, Steph, Matt and Clinton. I played a few rounds of Super Smash Bros. 3Ds with that guy sitting behind me.

Some shameless promotion. If anyone is interested in the "YOU'RE F***ED" blue turtle shell shirt I'm wearing, you can check it out here - http://www.redbubble.com/people/cr33g/w ... ?p=t-shirt

Awesome. All those people with the 3DS in one room makes me a little jealous. I changed the photo above for the people.

NIce Ugh! How long did that take you haha?

And out of interest, how big is the file? :p

And dammit Craig - stop being so cool.

MattAY said:

Hours to collect that many photos, but I used an app to make it. The file size should be mentioned in the Flickr site.

UghRochester said:
Awesome. All those people with the 3DS in one room makes me a little jealous. I changed the photo above for the people.

It was pretty cool. Hundreds of people sitting on bean bags playing 3Ds? Fun environment. A few people had PS Vitas. Lawl.

UrbanMasque said:
Master_Craig said:
Some shameless promotion. If anyone is interested in the "YOU'RE F***ED" blue turtle shell shirt I'm wearing, you can check it out here - http://www.redbubble.com/people/cr33g/w ... ?p=t-shirt

Love the shirt.

Thanks man. :)

MattAY said:

I can't stop groovin', MattAY.

Ugh, I'm not sure if Stephen Amell would be flattered by that or creeped out. Either way, very creative and well done!

But...Why Captain Amell? Did he play a Captain at some point?

The "Captain" and the "Sinceriously" part I don't know where that comes from, but the fans/followers always say that. He requested someone to collect all the photos and make something out of it on Facebook. Somebody named Amaya is saving and has more photos in their mosaic picture, but I stopped around 2,000. Amell is a real nice guy and sadly I only know is work in Arrow. The mosaic picture isn't a big deal until you see how much it impacted people. There were a couple of kids suffering from cancer Amell recognized and helped funding for them. So, I'm was happy to buy one of the shirts, because all the proceeds went towards Fuck Cancer

He's relaunching another Fuck Cancer campaign, but people won't be getting the shirts that's already out. Also, here's a photo of me wearing the shirt to prove I did buy one.

Ah yes, Done-With-This pie. An exquisite dessert, following some delectable Never-Had-to-Do-Something-Like-This-Before turkey.

bean1.jpg

Kotaku.com.au is having a competition to win a custom $3,550 Street Fighter arcade cabinet. It's an Australia-based competition and to enter, you've gotta draw a new "Street Fighter" character using MS Paint only. You also have to provide a back story and draw them doing their special move.

Sorry to advertise another site, but the competition is here - http://www.kotaku.com.au/2014/12/win-a- ... nt-3069314

So, I introduce Ol' Mate. Little is known about Ol' Mate. Everyone, himself included, seems to refer to him as Ol' Mate. Some say he was trained by monks in the deepest regions of Tibet. Some say he was once one of the world's deadliest assassins. Some say he's just a crazy old man gone senile. Whatever the case, this old man can fight.

Ol' Mate's special move is the Nut Cracker, a devastating kick which delivers fifty thousand volts of electricity straight up into the opponent's crotch.

Those who survive the technique describe it as "Extremely unpleasant, but better than watching a Dane Cook movie".

Sorry for the screen stretch but here it is, drawn in MS Paint using only the mouse and drawn in half an hour:

OldMate_zpseb75ee75.jpg

Damn, that's pretty good, more so for being in MS Paint. I would have gone with Nut 'Crackler' personally.

I was in my local Dominos last night and gave the chalkboard a little holiday cheer.
FF9506DF-2F40-4D02-B139-EA8C7F105F5C_zpslxydfbzq.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod