ITT:Bitch about something random.

rR4Plee.gif

Gah. Can't believe I'm posting in here again, on the same day.

I just got a call from the insurance company about my car (as I was rear ended last week). My car has been written off. It's gone. I'll be getting a pay out of about $2300ish and then I have to go car hunting...

It is frustrating that I've lost my car, but the biggest thing that upsets me is that I didn't do anything wrong and was doing the right thing. Giving way at a give way sign, to oncoming traffic, when a complete jack arse wasn't watching and slammed into my car. He received barely any damage, while my car is gone.

Do the right thing, and suffer for it. Nice. :/

One of my friends suggested I should try and go after the guy and take him to court over it, but my dad reckons that won't be worth it and will take a long time and cost a bit of money. What do you guys think?

Steal his car.

Also, it's hard to believe getting rear-ended totalled your car. He must've been flying, and if he was, he should be serving jail time.

De-Ting said:
Steal his car.

Also, it's hard to believe getting rear-ended totalled your car. He must've been flying, and if he was, he should be serving jail time.
Not only that, but Master_Craig, are you feeling any back pain of any sort. I would sew if that happened to me.

Yeah... It sucks but basically, the insurance company believes my car is only worth $2,350, so they refuse to pay any more than that for repairs, it's "not economical", so the best they can do for me is pay me what the car is apparently worth. It's sad, I tried to ask about paying the difference but they said I can't do that, as its against their rules.

As for my car, it'll be auctioned off by the insurance company in the next fortnight or so for scrap.

As for pain, I did experience back and neck pain, but only for about a day. After that I was fine.

Master_Craig said:
Gah. Can't believe I'm posting in here again, on the same day.

I just got a call from the insurance company about my car (as I was rear ended last week). My car has been written off. It's gone. I'll be getting a pay out of about $2300ish and then I have to go car hunting...

It is frustrating that I've lost my car, but the biggest thing that upsets me is that I didn't do anything wrong and was doing the right thing. Giving way at a give way sign, to oncoming traffic, when a complete jack arse wasn't watching and slammed into my car. He received barely any damage, while my car is gone.

Do the right thing, and suffer for it. Nice. :/

One of my friends suggested I should try and go after the guy and take him to court over it, but my dad reckons that won't be worth it and will take a long time and cost a bit of money. What do you guys think?

Show up to court in a wheelchair wearing a neckbrace and make him sweat a little...

In all seriousness though, you should be able to get some extra money out of it. Quite a few years ago I rear ended a lady, and not in the sexy kind of way. It was dark, I was driving while sleepy, which if you didn't know is basically the same as driving drunk, and to top it off, it was raining.

To make a long story short, we had a court date and even though my insurance was paying to fix her car, the judge ordered me to pay her an extra $1200 bucks on top of that because she had to take a couple of days off work while her car was getting fixed. I felt bad about the whole thing so didn't fight it or anything. Just paid up and apologized to the poor lady and put the whole thing behind me.

So yeah, go get some money out of it. Think of it this way, if the roles in your situation were reversed, they would probably do it to you.

Apple couldn't have made backing up, syncing, and restoring data any more stupid. It's a bunch of overly-complicated tomfoolery, and the backup option does absolutely nothing. You have to individually sync everything,

Also, greenpois0n is a load of craaaaap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod