ITT:Bitch about something random.

Oh, I have another. I had a doctor's appointment at 3pm but for some reason they had me booked for 1pm. So I show up at ten to 3 and they say I missed the appointment and want to charge me $60.

I left the office without paying. HA! TAKE THAT FREE HEALTH CARE!

My pipes backed up today and my landlord was mad at me for clogging the pipes and now my hands smell like sewage from cleaning it up.

I've got really sharp, inward-pointing molars, and periodically I'll accidentally tear up the side of my tongue with them, and it'll take a week plus to heal. Eating sucks. I should just make use of my belly button.

Why isn't The Simpsons on Netflix Instant streaming? Every other crappy FOX show is. Getting my DVDs out is a pain in the butt.

I went to top up my fuel today (or "fill up on GAAAAS"), went to he diesel nozzle...."out of service". For fuck sake, drove to the next pump..."out of service". For FUCK SAKE!

Red mist looming

Red mist lifting

/first UK shooting

My McDonald's has this nasty odor. Underneath our fountain drink system, there is a pipe connected to it. That pipe drains out whatever liquid is spilled from using the fountain system (So if you decided to hold the Coke button without a cup, it would just go down a drain and though that pipe). Anyways, it's suppose to connect to another drain built in our floor. It doesn't and now all this liquid is staying on top of the floor and soaking in. Our floors are now crack and filled with a mildewy substance between and underneath the tiles. I tried explaining this to my head manager, but nobody believes me :( They called the plumber and he suggested it was coming from our ice cream machine. Actually, when the ice cream mix is warm and not being used, it smells like poop. So, they took it apart and cleaned it. Is smell gone? NOOOOOOOOO, because nobody f*cking believes a damn word I say. Year or so of the liquid staying there, of course it's going to ruin the floor tiles.

The smell is very embarrassing. Before I did maintenance, we had mice walking around in the stockroom. Before I did maintenance, behind our grills were covered in grease. Ask Sightless, I showed her pictures.
EDIT: Here the pictures (Oct 2010)
156553_637764949583521_1772795035_n.jpg

Grease is gross!

But kudos to you for cleaning it up Ugh, I give you this gif of approval.

ronald-mcdonald-in-terminator-2.gif

On a side note. Another thing I can bitch about is posting from my phone. Typing with your thumbs leads to a number of typos and auto-correct stupidness.

Okay, so I went to get Injustice: Gods Among Us last night. Came home and tried installing the game, because all games nowadays has a title update. When I tried installing the update, my PS3 decides to restart? What the f*ck? Did the same thing, but this time I was successful downloading and installing the update. However, when I started the game, NO SOUND! So, I deleted my game's data and tried again. No luck whatsoever. Went to sleep pissed off for couple hours. I tried doing it again, same sh*t happened. And then, out of nowhere I was able to finally get sound and everything is now okay. Too bad I'm completely drained out or else I would be streaming the story. F*cking PSN nowadays for me.

Going to Judo training, then while doing randori (sparring/fighting) with a white belt, he asks "Can I be honest with you?", I said "Sure", he then says "Your throws are becoming predictable, I can feel you every time you try and throw me."

"Really?"

I threw him hard about eight times afterwards.

That'll teach him. >_>

You don't exactly make money from taxes. You are just getting back money that you (supposedly) spent that the government thinks you shouldn't be spending.

In the way it is the government paying back a load that someone somewhere took from you some time in the last year.

Yes, that was my semi-bitch about something random.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod