ITT:Bitch about something random.

C_nate

Rookie
So went to the store today to buy stuff. Toothpaste was on the list. What do we have here? A 3 pack of Colgate for $7.29.

Not just a 3 pack, a value 3 pack

Get home, open it up and what do I see?

Why, this...this is only 2 1/2 packs!

Fuck you Colgate.

If only there were some sort of visual clue to indicate one tube was smaller. Clever bastards.

I hate when I'm driving and someone rides right next to me. Either pass me or stay behind me. I'm trying to drive and make posts on Internet forums here, I don't need the distraction of a parallel driver.

Haha, so true Paradox. It's so awkward too, I feel like I should wave when they pass or something.

I'm drunk, so I have no quarrels with the world right now. Apart from fridges not cooling my beers fast enough. Ever put a beer int he freezer so it cools faster, then forget about it? Yeah, that's fucking annoying - THAT'S my bitch of the day.

My big complaint, ludities. Don't shun technology. Embrace it, learn about it and find out how to it to your advantage. Thus applies to old farts and kids who get embedded i'm whatever they're using . I don't understand why people wouldn't want to live stream, especially if your in the social media business. I'm open to grievances, but none I've heard are legitimate. Its feat of a relatively new medium, and no one wants to be a trail blazer.

I hate it when you go out one night for a good time and the next day you have a heart attack when you add up all the money you spent.

Movie theater tickets $42
Dinner $50
Drinks $45

Luckily she paid the cab fares which were around $20 each but still, being a guy sucks

Fuck that Wicked. Do rounds on drinks! Always!

Girls who drink beer understand this.

I hate it when people spend a bunch of money on alcohol and stuff, then complain about it. :p

I'm slowly phasing back into the "every video game is boring now" state, especially since I've recently come up with my 5th big game idea, and my second big movie idea.

But that's not really random.

Why do computer mice click? What's the deal with that? Is it some kind of audio cue to let dumb people know they just pressed the button? What? And why do so many mobile apps say "click" instead of "press" or "tap"?

I have a deep voice. Whenever I play Call of Duty or Halo I'm bombarded by "Shut up, you stupid nigger!" and the like. Now, I live pretty far south, relatively speaking living in Texas and all, but these guys sound like they're from the deepest, darkest parts of whatever town they filmed Mtv's Buckwild from. Lots of rage, lots of rage, no, guys, seriously, lots and lots of grown man rage. I can't help it, my voice is deep, thick and rich. And I'm not black but I can't help but sense there's some sort of penis envy situation here, because if my time on the internet has taught me nothing else, it's that men are super insecure about their penises and are not afraid to talk about it.
"A deep voice? My manhood's at stake! Must call him nigger! ah-ha! that showed him."

In related news, I joined the New Black Panther Party and I'm looking to wife a bad ass yellow bone, and together we're gonna bring whitey down Dead Presidents movie style or find a way to stop online trolls once and for all -- whatever comes first!

Pinky toes. I often feel like they're useless. They're usually all weird shaped and I think they're only there to get caught on the edges of chairs and walls only to get stubbed and hurt like hell for half an hour.

Also, Chris...I can't stop laughing. Well played, good sir.

Optimus-Crime said:
I have a deep voice. Whenever I play Call of Duty or Halo I'm bombarded by "Shut up, you stupid nigger!" and the like. Now, I live pretty far south, relatively speaking living in Texas and all, but these guys sound like they're from the deepest, darkest parts of whatever town they filmed Mtv's Buckwild from. Lots of rage, lots of rage, no, guys, seriously, lots and lots of grown man rage. I can't help it, my voice is deep, thick and rich. And I'm not black but I can't help but sense there's some sort of penis envy situation here, because if my time on the internet has taught me nothing else, it's that men are super insecure about their penises and are not afraid to talk about it.
"A deep voice? My manhood's at stake! Must call him nigger! ah-ha! that showed him."

Fun Fact: This experience only happens on Xbox.

UrbanMasque said:
Sorry, my brother, I get it most on PS3 (I have Black Ops II on ps3). It's been adult men only so far, that's the saddest part. The kids I run into have been quite sedate and respectful.
Maybe it's inverted on 360.

De-Ting said:
Why do computer mice click? What's the deal with that? Is it some kind of audio cue to let dumb people know they just pressed the button? What? And why do so many mobile apps say "click" instead of "press" or "tap"?
It's to do with the switch. You'll notice it's much harder to kill the button on a mouse than it is to kill a key on a normal keyboard.
That's why mechanical keyboards have that hardcore clack sound.

Annoys me when my friends don't have any money, despite both getting more money than me and having less expenses. They piss it away on booze and other random bullshit until they have no money left.

Wow. That Colgate thing is bloody criminal.

I won't go into much detail, but I hate it that people do the wrong thing all the time but they seem to be rewarded for it.

I try and do the right thing and I never seem to succeed or get what I want.

Optimus-Crime said:
UrbanMasque said:
Sorry, my brother, I get it most on PS3 (I have Black Ops II on ps3). It's been adult men only so far, that's the saddest part. The kids I run into have been quite sedate and respectful.

i've never come across anything like this on ps

What the fuck Comcast? I didn't want to sign up for the bundle in the first place, but then you pretty much force it on me because "i'll need the cable for the internet service anyway" and then you raise the rates, and now I have to fucking call you and change all that shit around?

And 2 hour appointment windows are still two fucking hours. That's not that big of a deal.

UrbanMasque said:
Optimus-Crime said:
UrbanMasque said:

i've never come across anything like this on ps

I have never come across this either mostly been a couple of people getting a little mad like just saying a couple of cuss words but otherwise nothing too serious

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod