ITT:Bitch about something random.

Somehow bit the inside of my cheek. It swell up and got bitten couple times more. Now it's irritated and makes eating a painful chore.

I went to pick up my stepdaughter from school yesterday.

It is a new school that was built recently. In probably the worst possible place I've ever seen. It's right off a busy street that has a decent amount of truck traffic as well as regular traffic. Every morning during drop off and every afternoon during pickup, traffic along this road becomes a nightmare.

The school itself has inadequate parking for pickups/dropoffs so there is always a clusterfuck of cars coming and going and stopping and doubleparking and parking where they aren't supposed to during these dropoff/pickup times, so the school hired a security service to direct traffic for them in the morning and afternoon.

This particular afternoon The curb on the side of the school was packed so I pulled up next to a car, and honked. My stepdaughter does not come out. Mr. Security Guy comes over and tells me to move so I pull up 10 feet and do the same thing. Still no kid coming out. He comes back and tells me to keep moving again. As I'm driving down the block I say "fuck it" to myself and pull a U-Turn, drive back down to the door where the kids are and parked in a spot on the other side of the street in a lot where the spaces "belong" to the people who work in the building there.

I get out and start walking across the street to the school and Mr. Security Guard looks at me and I give him a look back that says, "Say something about it, I dare you." He says nothing. I get to the school, open the door and yell for my stepdaughter who is standing there chatting away. We leave and cross back across the street when a second security guard, who has joined the first says to me, "Excuse me Sir, you can't park there.' To which I angrily replied, "There is never any damn place to park around here." She actually has the nerve to point to a now empty spot in front of the school and tells me I should have parked there. I say to her, "Are you being serious right now? Don't you think if that spot was open when I got here that I would have parked there?" She starts saying something else but I am already walking away from her. I started to turn around to just curse the everliving hell out of her but I caught myself at the last moment and went home instead.

This afternoon, this security guard, who I kid you not cannot be an inch taller than 4'8", was now standing "guard" near the spot I parked in the previous day.

I've never wanted to run someone over so badly before in my entire life.

That would piss me off so much. I hate when people get a fake, costume-store badge and think they have some kind of authority over anything. There's a security firm around here that patrols all these big shopping centers and malls, and on the side of the truck they have a guy pushing back some bushes and pointing his flash light with a serious face on.

Who the fuck do they think they're fooling? Is this Paul-Blart-lookalike-contest-winning, slow moving, sit-around-in-a-truck-and-drive-by-stores-all-day asshole going to be there if someone's got a gun? NO! Because he's fucking running around in a uniform with a flash light. Everyone knows you don't mean shit!

And does it keep anyone from stealing single rolls of toilet paper out of 24 packs at Target? Not the kind I buy! (The cheap fucking kind!) What the fuck is wrong with people?

Rentacops in general are annoying, but it's also annoying to be a rentacop. Those guys don't have shit authority, so if they see a bunch of little teenage douchebags smashing windows and they go up and bust them in their lip, they're the ones that get in trouble while the innocent little assholes get away without even a slap on the wrist.

We need to bring back some fucking dueling laws. The amount of times i've wanted to smack a little shit acting tough is incredible. Bet he wouldn't be so tough if i threw a sword at him and told him to guard himself.

My bitch of the difference between Bioshock 1 and 3.

pGvonbV.jpg

Having a dude who deleted you off his Facebook list "like" one of your posted images, and then uploading it as his own profile picture.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Working a ten hour shift, then mowing your lawn, and then finding out the whole block doesn't have water.

Im actually allergic to cut grass. I start breaking out and get all itchy. So I can imagine not being able to shower would drive me crazy.

Sourdeez said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Working a ten hour shift, then mowing your lawn, and then finding out the whole block doesn't have water.

Im actually allergic to cut grass. I start breaking out and get all itchy. So I can imagine not being able to shower would drive me crazy.

I'm immune to most forms of itches. Even Fluff isolation doesn't make me itch.

Was driving to my parents house yesterday when I noticed I was under a quarter of a tank of gas. Drove right by the gas station thinking I would just fill up on the way back home. It was around 5:30 or so. The gas was listed for $3.89 per gallon.

Left my parents home around 8:30 that evening to head back home. As I pull into the gas station I was shocked at what I saw. Gas was now $4.09. So in the span of three hours the cost for a gallon of gas shot up 20 cents. What the hell? Did the taliban blow up a oil tanker in the middle east or something in that time?

C_nate said:
Was driving to my parents house yesterday when I noticed I was under a quarter of a tank of gas. Drove right by the gas station thinking I would just fill up on the way back home. It was around 5:30 or so. The gas was listed for $3.89 per gallon.

Left my parents home around 8:30 that evening to head back home. As I pull into the gas station I was shocked at what I saw. Gas was now $4.09. So in the span of three hours the cost for a gallon of gas shot up 20 cents. What the hell? Did the taliban blow up a oil tanker in the middle east or something in that time?

Holy crap... must have? :p

I got rear ended on Monday. I was giving way to oncoming traffic, at a give way sign, and this bloody ute (truck) just slammed into the back of me while I was stationary - GIVING WAY TO THE ONCOMING TRAFFIC.

No one was hurt, although later that day and the next day I was experiencing a sore back and neck. The back of my car is completely messed up, looks like it's going to fall apart. It's still driveable but I rather wouldn't. I have the guy's details and insurance SHOULD cover it. His car has barely any damage whatsoever. I'm out of a car for three to four weeks though. :/

Master_Craig said:
I got rear ended on Monday. I was giving way to oncoming traffic, at a give way sign, and this bloody ute (truck) just slammed into the back of me while I was stationary - GIVING WAY TO THE ONCOMING TRAFFIC.

No one was hurt, although later that day and the next day I was experiencing a sore back and neck. The back of my car is completely messed up, looks like it's going to fall apart. It's still driveable but I rather wouldn't. I have the guy's details and insurance SHOULD cover it. His car has barely any damage whatsoever. I'm out of a car for three to four weeks though. :/

That Feel.. I never want to know it. Sux man.

Master_Craig said:
Was it a commodore?

C_nate said:

Petrol stations do that when they're running low on fuel. It's not good for the pumps to run when the tanks are low, so they increase the price so less people buy their fuel. Chances are they went back down to $3.90 once they got a tanker in.

I have a fucking 5 page essay to write on something that we didn't get a lot of sources for in class, but aren't allowed outside sources on. I am disproportionately tired given how much I have slept in the last 24 hours, and I don't want to take a nap.

Got to the damn grocery store and realized I forgot my recyclable bags. For those of you who don't know, in the bay area if you fail to bring your own bag to the grocery store they charge you 10c for every bag they have to give you, and none of them can be plastic.

Of course normally I'd just say "OK, you'll use those bags for something else and remember next time." What a fucking joke. I have so many of these damn paper bags because I've forgotten so many times.

It's such a pain. I never fucking bother to bring in my own bags.

Though I have about 50 some plastic bags still, because I grew up not throwing them away, and so I never have.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod