I challenge you to pour a bucket of ice over your head

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by WickedLiquid, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. intoTheRain

intoTheRain Regular

There is nothing else to be said. There is nothing to debate. All you did in your last post was attack me and tell me how terrible I am. I find it comical that you claim I'm the one who resorts to personal attacks. My post perfectly explained why I disagreed with you and in addition added what I would have done instead if I were you. Then you made a post with nothing but personal attacks, ignoring the subject at hand, and later go on to claim I only made personal attacks. I'm not even sure if you're serious at this point.

This is the last post I'm making about our little disagreement. Feel free to continue if you wish.

Or PM me.

I wish i wasn't on my phone so i could link the Rob Ford ice bucket challenge to lighten the mood. I love Rob Ford.

2. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Ohhhh Caaaaaaaanadaaaaa!
    [​IMG]

3. Wes

Wes Rookie

Then after I swing that pendulum the other way you cry about how my post is a personal attack. You started it genius. Then you giggle in front of your computer because you made me upset... Like a true troll. Mission accomplished.

You completely ignored my post where I tried to get the debate back on track.

And instead, decided to rewrite my post to how you see fit. How pretentious is that?

Seriously, I thought Chris Crime was too hard on you but now I see why he disliked you so much. You don't fucking know me, so don't judge me and then resort to laughing like a troll.

I see through your bullshit, like trying to save face by saying "there's nothing to debate" by ignoring my post I just quoted. Fuck you man. We lost BlackStar and Chris Crime and now we're stuck with pretentious douchebags who are only funny to themselves instead of making everyone laugh like BlackStar and Chris used to do. Fuck this.

4. intoTheRain

intoTheRain Regular

Please don't leave man. I was just grooming a new Chris_Crime. Gets boring around here when everyone gets along. I don't know who else I would pick.

Oh and for future reference, the more curse words and F-Bombs you drop in a "debate", the more intellectually superior you appear. I think you have the hang of that though.

Edit: Sorry, forgot I promised not to respond to you again, this is the last, I swear. If I break my promise I'll dump a bucket of ice water on my head.

On PC now, here is my contribution to this lovely thread!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAlc7xXSIRs

5. WickedLiquid

WickedLiquid Regular

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.