Thread A Day Challenge!

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
So, I have a bunch of games sitting in my Steam account that need to be given away, so I figure now is a good time to have a challenge!

Here's the way it works:

The only way to get discussion is to get more threads going. And so starting RIGHT NOW, every day you post a new quality thread will add to your streak. Whoever can get the longest streak will win a game on Steam, as will the runner up. Simple, right?

In order for it to count to your streak, it must be:
1) In line with the selected forum's topic (IE a Sony thread in the Sony forum)
2) Thought provoking enough so that people would want to respond (IE not just I am wearing blue shoes, or other obvious spam)

Also, only one thread counts, but you are free to make multiple threads per day.

Simple as that, right?

Starting August 15th on Pacific time, whoever can get the longest streak wins.

And... GO!

Well the goal is to have a streak of continuous days going, and so far I don't think anyone has done more than two days.

Though I probably should have clarified that going a day without a new thread ends your current streak. Oh well.

Longo_2_guns said:
Well the goal is to have a streak of continuous days going, and so far I don't think anyone has done more than two days.

Though I probably should have clarified that going a day without a new thread ends your current streak. Oh well.

Then really I think it's tied with Craig, Deez and I at 2 days lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle