Movie threads

WickedLiquid

Regular
Hey guys. So I'm a bit late since the summer movies are already upon us. But as we progress into the blockbuster season feel free to start a new thread if you're the first to see the latest summer film.

In each thread will be spoilerific discussions about the movie so click at your own risk.

The "Last Movie You Saw" thread will remain active but that thread is just for non-spoiler talk. For example if you want to recommend the movie or tear it to shreds you can write a spoiler-free review for those who haven't seen it yet. The thread is also there for people who have seen older movies for the first time and want to talk about it.

But feel free to make new threads for new films this summer like X-Men, Guardians of the Galaxy, Interstellar, etc.

Awesome. Sometimes it sucks knowing someone had a great convo going about a movie or game and knowing its in one if the What are you playing/what did you see threads. I hope this goes places. And by this I don't mean this thread but the hundred of little threads.

As the last person to ever see a movie, I wholeheartedly support this. It's nice being able to avoid spoiler talk, and also to know exactly where to catch up on the conversation when I do finally see the movie.

Good call on the new thread.

If I ever throw spoilers, I always use bold spoiler tags with the white colour to cover up 'dem spoils.

Spoiler:

This is a spoiler for you all. Yesssssssssssss.

End spoiler.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod