any hockey fans?

Lol I've been cheering for two teams since I can remember; Vancouver and the Penguins. Just because you like a garbage team and some people like good teams doesn't mean they are bandwagoners. In fact, I could've dropped the penguins during the late 90's and early 2000's and cheered for the leafs but I stuck with my team and now they are top notch.

I live in Vancity and I've been a Nucks fan since I can remember, having the best team in the NHL doesn't make you bandwagoner, cheering for a different franchise and then switching because they aren't going to make the playoffs does.

my anger is directed towards the million new canuck fans that have popped up this year because they're the number 1 Canadian team in the NHL.

i'm sticking to the leafs and will stick to the leafs forever. my playoff team is washington because im an ovi fan and thats who i cheer for come playoff season.

i wanted to wait to post in this thread until after the canucks are eliminated on tuesday in fear of jinxing it, but i just can't.

0-3 to 3-3 = epic.

the canucks and the penguins are both the bandwagon teams of the year though, not that i don't believe you have been a fan forever. but most have not. everyone is a pittsburgh fan because they have crosby, and a canuck fan because theyre the top and people love to hate on leafs fans for being loyal despite their team being in the dumps.

the leafs will make the playoffs next year, and likely be eliminated in the first round unless they get really lucky and maybe land brad richards, a decent backup goalie and a decent defense man. but i'll have a hell of a fun time watching them.

with kessel, grabovski and kulemin being 30 goal scorers, phaneuf and aulie being a great combo, kadri and lupul looking extremely promising (lupul would be looking at a 30+ goal season if he had a full season), very promising goal tending from reimer etc. you'd be retarded to not expect something half decent out of the leafs next year. if they could get brad richards to work with kessel he'd be a 45-50 goal player.

can't wait to see the leafs fans come out of the woodwork when they have a solid team again.

XboxLiveLover said:
I live in Vancity and I've been a Nucks fan since I can remember, having the best team in the NHL doesn't make you bandwagoner, cheering for a different franchise and then switching because they aren't going to make the playoffs does.

you live in vancouver, it makes sense. what doesn't make sense to me is when 90% of ontario is cheering for a vancouver team and hating on the leafs.

I don't see Pittsburgh as a bandwagon team. Most people dislike Crosby and in fact I am not a huge fan of him. I've always been an Ovie fan but I remain loyal to Pittsburgh due to my love for Lemieux. As for a Leafs bandwagon next year, lol it won't happen

TheNesMan said:
I don't see Pittsburgh as a bandwagon team. Most people dislike Crosby and in fact I am not a huge fan of him. I've always been an Ovie fan but I remain loyal to Pittsburgh due to my love for Lemieux. As for a Leafs bandwagon next year, lol it won't happen

i dont know anyone who dislikes Crosby except myself. especially after the goal for Canada.

i also never said next year would be the year for the leafs, i said they could be a pretty solid team.

people will hate on them until theyre in the stanley cup finals, then leafs fans will be everywhere.

when the leafs were doin good after the all star break it was "ooo its just their typical playoff push"

when they were doing extremely well for 20 games people continued to say it was their playoff push, despite their typical playoff push lasting no more than 10 games.

when they had the third best record in the league for an entire last half of the season people ignore it and pretend theyre the same leafs as always.

if they make the playoffs everyone will be like lololol theyll just be eliminated in the first round leafs suck.

leafs make stanley cup finals in 2019, BOOM LEAFS FANS EVERYWHERE, I BEEN A LEAFS FAN FOREVER BRO

Not much into hockey. Hard sport, my bro-in-law makes it look easy.

All I know is that the Coyotes are out...apparently they didn't tell anyone, but that was probably their last game in Arizona too. So long to the one sport too many in Phoenix.

TheNesMan said:
I'm really glad you didn't wait, because now I can laugh at you. HA

meh i cant hate on that game.. i woulda felt bad for either team being eliminated at that point. incredible series.

tired as fuck today after staying up to watch that. toews goal blew my mind, was ready to change the game when they almost had the remainder of regulation short handed. woulda been unreal if chicago had pulled off the win at that point.

at least the sabres were eliminated, i can sleep with a smile on that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133