a request for civilized discourse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icepick

Rookie
Now, it would appear there is an attempt to silence my voice on these forums, and I would like to question why? Am I too vulgar? Too mature? Am I harming the children? I would like to think I'm helping prepare the children for the cruel, unchained world that waits for them, by exposing them to as much shock material as I can, I truly think this will help harden up the next generation.

But what does the GR mod team do? They stab me in the back and spit on my efforts, men who were once comrades of mine have now become part of the "elite" moderating team, hell-bent on coddling the children and keeping them inside a glass bubble for the remainder of their pitiful lives. YOU are what's weakening A-Murica, YOU are killing the economy, YOU are the reason some teenage bimbo is going to become a coke addicted whore who sells herself for $5 bucks a half hour, because she lived her life on these forums thinking the world would be kind and forgiving and always there to protect her.

This all clearly stems from the fact Liquid hates me with a passion; now I can't help the fact he's sexually intimidated by me, I'm used to jealousy for that, but how can the citizens of GR accept laws from a man who clearly is a sociopath baby-raping, hitler-adoring closeted feminist lesbian? Impeach I say, or risk having the forums turn into a Ukrainian-esque revolt.

2381.gif

I for one am sick and tired of being forced to stare at icky internet pictures all day long! They haunt me in my sleep and make fun of my tiny dick behind my back. So naturally I am very pleased that someone like Liquid is doing such a fine job cleaning up all this "fun" being had by these internet bandits.

Mods please lock this tripe and kill everyone.

I didn't close any threads. Others got to it before it got out of hand.

Like once every six months a mod or admin asks to tone it down and they're greeted with trolling. And then complain because they couldn't be a dick.

WickedLiquid said:
I didn't close any threads. Others got to it before it got out of hand.

Like once every six months a mod or admin asks to tone it down and they're greeted with trolling. And then complain because they couldn't be a dick.

You need to take ownership and stop blaming others, you need to loosen up, what'ya say you drop trow and I'll fist fuck ya until you call me uncle, or your rectum looks like haggis, either or

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod