World Cup South Africa 2010

Sorry guys, but you do defend badly! But you attacked incredibly. I thought you were the better side. Oh, and Gomez is the worst striker ever by the way, I dont know why he took Altidore off!

Ghana were bad sports for going down for so long a stretcher had to be brought out...on numerous occasions! Inkoom got booed for it, which was quite funny.

I'll be discussing sorrows about England iwth you guys tomorrow! I'm really not confident about this Germany game! Although, I'm having a beer and burger beforehand, which I'm looking forward to :)

Go Germany
5467.gif

Longo, shut up because come June 28th we get to see, wait for it.

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ZIL stomp Chile...in the balls...while wearing cleats.

Not to mention that I get to see Argentina waste Mexico and rub it in my friend's face.

........ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I hate Germans.

Well...I'm supporting Japan now! COME ON! 我々ãÂ

Before we continue this world cup thread any further, am I the only one not caring about this sport?

Probably not, but others do.

Hernandez's goal was amazing! Man Utd have signed him - OH YES!

Tevez's goal was good too, but he's a dirty Man City player now...so fuck him!

lol England thrashing. now you know how Australia felt. Well kinda, atleast you guys scored 1 (2) goals.

Dem Germans are crafty i tell ya. I tipped them as favourites to win the Cup. If Argentina and Germany play (im not sure on match fixtures) it will be a showdown.

I would probably support Brazil a bit more. Too be honest, I usually support the US for as far as they can go until I have to support Brazil. I'm surprised by the tenacious Japs this year.

Paraguay and Chile are going to get theirs.

Germans are always crafty..with their super-efficient, sausage-eating, hasselhoff-bumming society!
And even if that goal were to stand: 2-2, they were playing on the break. We got owned on the break because we defended even worse than USA did!

Anyway, I'm a Japanese fan now. Viva Honda!! He will kick Paraguay's ass!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod