World Cup South Africa 2010

MattAY said:
^ Where are u from?

Australia. We won against Serbia but goal differences meant we came 3rd.

God damnit if we didnt get thrashed by the Germans we woulda gone through.

Oh yeah, the lucky Ghanans! It was that controversial sending off!

PS - Did ANYONE get my amazing "trade Honda from Japan for David BENTLEY" joke?! It was brilliance, and you all ignored that brilliance!

^ The only problem I have with Ghana being in the runner-up slot of their bracket is that now they have to play the US. The reason why I have a problem with that is because essentially the two teams I'm cheering for are playing against each other and only one of them will continue...

...STOP IGNORING MY AMAZING JOKES!

Haha, I kid (sort of).
Also, are you supporting Ghana because they're the last African team now? (unless Ivory Coast win and gain 9 goals on Portgual)

Sad. But there's been a "Let's keep racism out of football" charity/event thing going on for about 8 years now. So it's radically reduced in the English league for sure.

That video was 4 years old, and not that I've been looking for it, but I haven't seen a racism case as bad as that since 2006.

People in football and the public are definately more aware. But even so, this shit should've died long ago.

It's just those typical Eastern Europeans! ;)

That was messed up... I don't watch soccer, so I dunno if it still exists. Is that exaggerated by the media or is it really that bad over there? You don't see Canadians slam Jaromie Iginla at the Olympics because he's a black hockey player...

But I do agree calling it football makes more sense since you play it with your feet.... But noooooooo we have to call it soccer because we already have our own version of football that is played with... our hands :?

But spelling color with a U, now that's seriously messed up. cul-ou-er But I was brought up to spell it that way and damnit that's how I'm gonna spell it.

Chris_Crime said:
Just give it a few years. America takes over the sport, everyone was converted to Christianity. McDonalds made a hamburger, Coca-Cola a commemorative bottle.

america-fuck-yeah-bikini-breasts-cola-gun-big-mac1.jpg

Is America invited to the Euro 2012? Do we win and get in?
Or can we just ask politely? What's the ruling, how does this work?
Separate leagues? i dunno.

btw, they're saying America is catching the fever, the sort of fever only more football can cure, though a piece of me dies each time I relinquish ownership of that word.

I have the power to re-arrange, you fail no more!

Haha oh....no, only Europeans can. Euro 2012 is the equivalent of Copa America, and The African Nations Cup.

Europeans qualify for it in 2011. For the Brazil World Cup 2014, everyone will qualify in 2013.

EDIT: Since USA are getting quite good at football, you should start calling it football. THEN you will be allowed in European tournaments!....I'm SURE of it! As SURE AS PIE!

sure as american apple pie? Deal! The NFL can change it to "Football, but for men this time." copyright registered trademarked

BlackStar said:
Too slow, epic fail :(

Americans aren't allowed? It's because we call it soccer, isn't it?

love the new avatar though. but with man love, which is only 100x gayer than normal wait what?

rearranged or not, there's no stopping my love for that avatar.

Chris_Crime said:
Is America invited to the Euro 2012? Do we win and get in?

lol wtf am i reading. you best be trolling son.

Spanish are pretty notorious for being racist, especially at sporting events. I remember when the F1 was held in Spain some of the people in the crowd were shouting racist remarks to Lewis Hamilton.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod