World Cup South Africa 2010

Aw fuck. I was counseling/rock climbing at a summer camp and missed the game. Heard it was f**king insane. Damn, I really wanted Ghana to win.

Netherlands made a huge come back from a goal down. They definitely caught everyone by suprise. Both team made errors but the dutch were able to pull something out of their ass. Great match too, the brazilians are sooo good with the ball, its sliick as. dat joga bonito brah.

Well the World Cup comes to an end. I was thinking about putting money on spain, but we all know how these things can turn out. I'm glad i didnt as the game was close as fuck. Im tired as fuck too, waking up early in the morning to catch it before going back to sleep again and then heading off to uni.

Spain absolutely ruled! Iniesta was stunning, as was the whole Spanish midfield. They passed it around so well. If Holland won, it would've been a sin to football!

And Spain deserve it.
This world cup was pretty interesting. The U.S is now in the big league (...ish), Ghana is recognized in the football league as heroes(...ish), our future overlord octopus's prediction was right and The U.S know which country to blow up! (Hint: check the scores)

Well... In the end, France got a beating like the one i ordered for Christmas *laugh* There IS a god!
I really hate the French team, don't you know?

And now, to make sure no one will ever post on this topic again, i bring you the worst world cup joke ever:
20100706.gif

Arf arf arf! Get it? German? Nazies? World cup? hey? Am i cool yet?... sigh...

Can someone go drown Ryan Sohmers in his diarrhea infested toilet already?

That wasn't even funny. and i dont mean the type where you find the joke to be offensive and you call it 'not funny', this is not funny as in that guy that tries really, really hard but its just not funny - yeah...that not funny.

I'm so glad this is over.

Also, did anybody else see that clip where the Spanish captain was being interviewed by his reporter girlfriend Sarah Carbonaro (I know her name and not his) right after they won and they were trying to keep it all professional, then he kisses her and they both start crying? That was really sweet, plus she's hot.

Don't you live in the States where they stopped caring after the USA got knocked out? The rest of the world enjoyed and i'm sad to see it end.

lokness said:
Don't you live in the States where they stopped caring after the USA got knocked out? The rest of the world enjoyed and i'm sad to see it end.

I live there too but I still watched every game I could, and if I couldn't get to a TV to watch the games I paid attention to their live updates online.

Don't you live in Australia? Where Men are Men and Sheep are Nervous?

Lien, stop sharing that comic. It depresses me that you took the time to link to it. Go Spain! I'll admit I cared less for it once all three of my defendable "heritage" teams were out. But I still enjoyed the majority of the games on my DVR at home in the *gasp* States.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod