World Cup South Africa 2010

You know there's something wrong when the players or the coaches don't even know what the ref called on that free kick... If anything it should haveve been a Slovenian foul for holding our players.

even though the US was robbed it should have never came down to that. The US defense was weak...two goals should beat Slovenia.

At least u guys can score! England fucking suck at the moment! In our group every team is as able as the other! England and USA got a bit too cocky in my opinion!
They thought it was too easy and just didnt think about it. But this is now a ~VER~Y interesting group! England have to win to go through! As with EVERy other team. So the last few games will be ace!!

U.S is going to have to kick ass against Algeria for a chance in now. I think they will, but it does make the Slovenia/Britain game a bit more fun to watch since a loss by either would make them prime candidates for the top 16.

MattAY said:
At least u guys can score! England f****** suck at the moment! In our group every team is as able as the other! England and USA got a bit too cocky in my opinion!
They thought it was too easy and just didnt think about it. But this is now a ~VER~Y interesting group! England have to win to go through! As with EVERy other team. So the last few games will be ace!!

They're plucky brits. and like all plucky brits they'll come second.

Judgement day is almost here guys. Think you'll win VS Algeria? I reckon you will. Landon's pace will do it for you!
I think England will draw again and go out -_-

Also, haha at France (and Lien). I dont like Evra so much for deciding to refuse to train. Unless it was mutiny and he had no choice as the captain. Still funny though.

Bretimus_v2 said:
7-0! Portugal scored seven goals with six different guys! Holy cow that was a beating.

The best part is, it was the first soccer game in North Korean history played outside the country to be broadcast live in North Korea. And they got stomped. Oops. Someone is going to lose their head over this. Literally.

MattAY said:
Also, haha at France (and Lien). I dont like Evra so much for deciding to refuse to train. Unless it was mutiny and he had no choice as the captain. Still funny though.
Even our president gave a speech of disappointment... grumble grumble... they even kicked out Anelka because he called the trainer a motherf***er...

You know what? screw France! Viva mexico! USA!
NickKmet said:
The best part is, it was the first soccer game in North Korean history played outside the country to be broadcast live in North Korea. And they got stomped. Oops. Someone is going to lose their head over this. Literally.
the funny thing is, i heard that 5 North Korean players ran away to freedom. And North Korean simply refuse to comment on this.

It's here gents!...JUDGEMENT DAY!!!

COOOOME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON ING-EEEERRRR-LAAAAAAAAAAANNDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, so happy South Korea went through yesterday. I support them since Ji-Sung Park is a Man Utd player. I also support Serbia for Vidic, and Evra for France etc.

ING-ER-LAND!!

MattAY said:
It's here gents!...JUDGEMENT DAY!!!

COOOOME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON ING-EEEERRRR-LAAAAAAAAAAANNDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, so happy South Korea went through yesterday. I support them since Ji-Sung Park is a Man Utd player. I also support Serbia for Vidic, and Evra for France etc.

ING-ER-LAND!!
That's sounds like Chinamanese to me! There's only one word i can understand right now. and that is...

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Beat them Algerian like the french did in 54... yikes... maybe not... uh like the Parisian massacre of 61... god what am i saying! I'm a monster!

...just... beat them.. yeah! USA USA USA! :twisted:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle