World Cup South Africa 2010

MattAY said:
.............GOD DAMMIT!!!

And England are not poor. We have the best set of players on paper, we just play the damn long ball all the time! Lampard and Gerrard, 2 midfielders with arguably the best passing and through-ball abilities in the tournament (Xavi doesnt count, he's too good), and we play the damn long ball!

In the second half we dicked all over you Yanks. But...you know...Heskey.
And poor Robert Green, but at the same time, you utter f****** retard!!

Algeris VS Slovenia could not be more boring by the way. Go Belhadj!!

Mattay bringing the facts. Though Heskey did make a pretty nice pass on the goal, England will get things figured out.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

that BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ sound is fucking great.

"Enjoying your seats at the World Cup? Well who cares!
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

Hey guys... i was checking the listing for today's match and i just realized something...

2:30 PM ET

Brazil VS North Korea

Oh man, this is going to be hilarious! Like a one sided beating hilarious moment!

But if north korea wins, does that mean the US will fight them later on?

Well, New Zealand managed a draw (so did almost everyone else...boring ass first games!) So anything could happen really.

Don't really care much about soccer, but Brazil vs. North Korea sounds interesting.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AFFEN!!! Nice to hear from ya. I'm a little surprised, I thought that was all you Europeans did...

I was impressed by S. Korea vs. Greece, the Koreans were everywhere and they were always flying through the air and running at top speed.

I was also sad that Slovenia pulled a W and now they lead Group C. I mean, c'mon, it's Slovenia.

Haha true, they had one chance in that game, and on that one chance Algeria's keeper fucked up Robert Green style!

I'm also a Slovenia fan for the next match ;)

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE?!?!!

to the Brazil game I go.

That Jai Te Korean was awesome! No.9. Caused Lucio quite a bit of hassle! As boring as the first half was, it was actually a better game of the first games. Good thing about all these draws etc is that there aren't any downright losers. It will be interesting until the last games of the group, rather than having the usual Portugal etc already being through after 2 games.

MattAY said:
Well, New Zealand managed a draw (so did almost everyone else...boring ass first games!)

With only 6 out of 16 matches ending in draws so far, I would say that this has actually has been a fairly decisive set of first matches. But even better most of the 10 Ws are matched in the same group so at least one team isn't getting a huge head start.

Also, Switzerland...you the man now, dog.

The Switzerland v Spain match has been my favorite so far. I was expecting the Spanish to tie it at any moment, and it never happened, and even though it was low scoring it was fast paced and had a lot of action.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle