World Cup South Africa 2010

C'mon US!!! Under 5 minutes? Eng 1 - US 0

Where's Green's head at? Thank you! Eng 1 - US 1

Trash talking with MattAY aside...that's the best outcome I hoped for.

HOLY F***! America scored!

AND HOLY MOTHER FU**ING HELL USA ADVANCE IN THE SECOND GROUP!

That's like.. the first time in world cup history... Wow...

US hasn't advanced to anything yet. I wouldn't be surprised in the least to see them blow games to Algeria and Slovenia and go home.

LinksOcarina said:
They made the top sixteen in 2002.....

And finished 3rd in the 1930's...they have advanced before.
pshh! 1930's? that's like what? When they would wear leather hats or something? Who care!

But come on, we're talking about England here. That's like fighting the colossus... If the colossus goalie made a blunder... cough...

Look, what I'm trying to say here is that we gotten revenge over BP...ish. And that's what's important!
Stop killing my mood all of you!

England is kinda weak this year, so is France.

Only Italy has a chance of retaining like they did, and Brazil and Portugal are going to be major threats.

Despite England technically winning also, I'm going to count this entirely as a victory for the US of A!

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

WOOOO!

Oh, cool. Three draws in the first two days, and one total no-show by "the best player in the world" Messi (at least Greece also failed to show).

It's weird how you get all excited for the World Cup then you remember, oh yeah, it's soccer. A sport where draws are commonplace and even, as is the case here, worth cheering over (if your cheers weren't drowned out by the bees, that is).

How we tied, I do not know. How England played so poorly to let us tie, I do not know. U-S-A! U-S-A! After this we have no hard teams left to play

.............GOD DAMMIT!!!

And England are not poor. We have the best set of players on paper, we just play the damn long ball all the time! Lampard and Gerrard, 2 midfielders with arguably the best passing and through-ball abilities in the tournament (Xavi doesnt count, he's too good), and we play the damn long ball!

In the second half we dicked all over you Yanks. But...you know...Heskey.
And poor Robert Green, but at the same time, you utter fucking retard!!

Algeris VS Slovenia could not be more boring by the way. Go Belhadj!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod