MLB 2K10: The Thread (no relation to any video games)

Trippysmurf

Rookie
So, Baseball season has started and last time I checked no undefeated teams 6/7 games in.

How is your team doing?

Plan on going to any games this season?

Any expectations?

Who do you hate?

The Marlins are second in NL East behind the Philadelphia whom I hate. I'm surprised considering how woeful the Marlins bullpen has been pitching thus far. I'm hopeful we can make it to the playoffs, but I know this is another year without a World Series.

Being overseas, I have no fucking clue.

But from what I've heard, the Giants are doing pretty well. As they should be.

No clue about the Rays, though.

I'm to lazy to look it up. Anyone want to help me out?

You're overseas, Longo? I never knew that. Where are you?

As for me, both my teams are 5-1 right now (which is an impressive .833% of all games won). Who are they? Detroit and Toronto. Will it last? Hell no, but for now I can be happy. They always do well in the beginning of the season and then crash and burn about a month later. At least Toronto does, Detroit seems to hold out to crash and burn at the end of the season.

I don't really know how I feel about the Red Sox this year...They need to get rid of David Ortiz as fast as they can, he has sucked massively the past few years.

That being said, I think they lose the division to the Yankees (FUCK The Yankees) but get the AL Wild Card.

I'm also planning on going to a Rangers vs. Cubs game in Dallas, and a Rockies vs. Red Sox game in Denver this summer...Maybe more too.

schimmel said:
You're overseas, Longo? I never knew that. Where are you?
I'm in the UK just outside Oxford, where I'll be until the beginning of June. It's nice, but British Football and Cricket just aren't Baseball.

Trippysmurf said:
Giants are 5-1, Lead NL West
Rays are 3-3, third in AL East
Nice. Much better than I expected.

Also, let me just say now: fuck the Yankees, fuck the Red Sox, fuck the Mets, fuck those other guys, and fuck every single goddamn team to come out of New England.
That's all I gotta say.

The Mariners always underperform for what they have. This year they are absolutely stacked. Pitching-wise, once Bedard (fuck him) and Cliff Lee get off the DL, the pitching squad will be unstoppable. Secondly, our lineup is improving, nowhere near the offenses of the top teams, but that's because the management is focusing on defense, which is great so far (save for Milton Bradley, what a bastard he is). If we can stop making stupid mistakes, we can actually win a lot of games this year.

Longo_2_guns said:
Also, let me just say now: fuck the Yankees, fuck the Red Sox, fuck the Mets, fuck those other guys, and fuck every single goddamn team to come out of New England.
That's all I gotta say.

I don't say this enough, Longo, but I love you.

DBacks are 4-2 (not great) trailing the Giants. But this looks like a season with some promise. And even though it was against the Pirates. That was one hell of a fourth inning with 13 runs!

Tigers are off to a nice start, but im not going to get too excited until they play someone who isn't KC and Cleveland

I know, it was just a joke.

Also, what Stal said. Go M's Go. Please hit better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod