Guilty pleasures

intoTheRain said:
othertimes i like to be stripped naked, all except my spider man boxer shorts while being forced to eat raw pig and spanked with sausage links.

Regular Spider-Man, Black Costume, or 2099?

Seriously, if you had Spider-Man 2099 boxers, I'd steal them (even though I'm a boxer-brief kinda guy).

Well, there are all my crazy fetishes, but I don't really feel guilty about those.

Besides that, maybe it's my love for Lucky Star and K-On! Yeah, that's probably it.

Trippysmurf said:
You're not attracted to cute little white girls who bake cookies with their moms and get their mic taken by drunk black men who think Beyonce had one of the best music videos of all time?

I love Glee.

Lol I love how it seems like you just kinda snuck in your guilty pleasure at the end. I too enjoy watching Glee.

madster111 said:
Lokness, too much of Go! is a bad thing.
Block channel 88 at all times, unless there is a wicked awesome movie on (which they do occasionally) or south park.

LOL big time. It's come to a point where i download new episodes of Vampire diaries. >.<

Does watching teen age dramas and Intervention on A&E just just to laugh at the people misfortunes make it a guilty pressure or does it just make me an asshole.

You know, i am a 20 year old male who has just finished his 2 years tour in the army and i am PROUD to say that i enjoy Gossip Girl.

Also cream and butter, mmmmmmmmmmmm.

lokness said:
madster111 said:
Lokness, too much of Go! is a bad thing.
Block channel 88 at all times, unless there is a wicked awesome movie on (which they do occasionally) or south park.

LOL big time. It's come to a point where i download new episodes of Vampire diaries. >.<

That's just sad man.
Truly sad.

Can't really complain though. Go! is the channel i most watch because of the fact that all the others have shows like Biggest Loser and shit, whereas Go! has South Park, Big Bang Theory and the awesome movies. That, plus Dantes Cove.

Suppose it's a good thing too, maybe now we'll start to have some decent shows on normal TV and foxtel will drop their fucking ridiculous prices.

No worries Lokness, I've seen a season and a half of Gossip Girl. Not a bad show, but I like (and here's where mine come in) The OC better. And I am also a 19 year old straight male.

You might be interested to know that I met a fucked up Rufus Humphrey in the basement bathroom of a hookah bar, and he's one of the nicest, funniest guys I've ever met. Other people that have seen him have said the same. I'm also pretty sure I saw a really angry Dan saying "something something something FUCKING EPISODE, something something something" as I was walking back to my dorm. The cast is kinda scurrying about the NYU "campus" so I've heard a lot of stories of people running into them.

DocMoc said:
I'm seeing a lot of you in a whole new light.

Lokness, c'mon. Gossip Girl?

dont judge me lol >.<

You seriously met Ruphus in a hooker bar? If i ever meet him, i would call him captain Spiers and offer him a cigarette, that is pretty sick if you really did meet him though.

lokness said:
DocMoc said:
I'm seeing a lot of you in a whole new light.

Lokness, c'mon. Gossip Girl?

dont judge me lol >.<

You seriously met Ruphus in a hooker bar? If i ever meet him, i would call him captain Spiers and offer him a cigarette, that is pretty sick if you really did meet him though.

where's this bar u speak of, i'm there

i like to go out and huff gasoline and while buzzing have sex with possums. they always fall dead at the sight of me, but my magical love juice brings em back to life. funny thing though, it only works on possums, not anything else that is dead.

I hate Buffy, but the spinoff "Angel" gets me watching whenever I find it on tv. Most shows can't say that lots of cheese is a good thing, but this one can. Makes me laugh, and Boreanaz is a good tv actor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod